Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:44:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Note to Anheuser Busch- 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Note to Anheuser Busch-  (Read 11297 times)
Arcadian Del Sol
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: August 20, 2004, 09:49:35 PM

Quote from: Abagadro
Nati-Bo was one of our staples in college if we were buying cans. Busch was the other if we were getting a keg.

Couldn't drink "the beast" (and still can't) after I spent a night sleeping in my own vomit which was a mixture of about 10 parts Milwaukee's Best to 1 part Ramen noodles.

Be honest - the cans weren't made of aluminum

unbannable
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #36 on: August 24, 2004, 11:43:51 AM

Glenfiddich... damn, Arc, you've given me my first good crying laugh of the week.

I like Rolling Rock. Of course, once I moved out of my parent's house and actually started buying my own beer, I won't buy anything that isn't in a bottle anymore. Beer in cans is shit.

Daeven
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: August 24, 2004, 01:51:28 PM

I miss the Rainier  beer ads with the motorcycle.

Those were nifty.

"There is a technical term for someone who confuses the opinions of a character in a book with those of the author. That term is idiot." -SMStirling

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion
WayAbvPar

Reply #38 on: August 27, 2004, 04:35:47 PM

Between the Rainier ads and the Olympia ads (are or aren't there artesians? Do you think one will ever be found?), we had it pretty good for beer commercials around here in the 70s.

Quick pic of the Rainier cans after Pissdrunk the Bear got done with them-

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Hanzii
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: August 28, 2004, 03:34:49 AM

Quote from: Roac
Beer?  That's just piss in a bottle.

Scotch neat - now that's a drink.

Glenfiddich is to malts what Budweiser is to beer.
But then, you clearly don't know your beer...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to discuss this more with you, but I'm not allowed to post in Politics anymore.

Bruce
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: August 28, 2004, 04:47:47 AM

Don't get me started in this thread.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #41 on: September 07, 2004, 03:16:27 PM

Quote from: WayAbvPar
I think the only beer I wouldn't drink before Busch is malt liquor, and maybe Schmidt. I am a little ill just thinking about it, actually.

I had the extreme displeasure of trying Malt Liquor a few days ago.  Never again.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Note to Anheuser Busch-  
Jump to: