Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:05:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Play Ball! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Play Ball!  (Read 8496 times)
WayAbvPar

on: March 06, 2007, 08:37:26 AM

Ok, so I started up an F13 Fantasy Baseball League. Rules are below. First come, first serve; 11 more spots. If we get enough interest, I can expand the number of teams.

League ID#:    175465
League Name:    Bat Country
Password:    catass2victory
Custom League URL:    http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/bat_country
Season Type:    Full
Draft Type:    Live Draft
Draft Time:    Sat Mar 31 11:00am PDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams:    12
Scoring Type:    Rotisserie
Player Universe:    All baseball
Max Moves:    No maximum
Max Trades:    No maximum
Trade Reject Time:    3
Trade End Date:    August 5, 2007
Waiver Time:    1 day
Can't Cut List Provider:    None
Trade Review:    Commissioner
Post Draft Players:    Follow Waiver Rules
Max Games Played:    180
Max Innings Pitched:    1500
Weekly Deadline:    Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on:    Sunday, Apr 1
Roster Positions:    C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL
Stat Categories:    R, H, HR, RBI, SB, TB, AVG, OBP, SLG, OPS, W, CG, SHO, SV, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP, K/BB, K/9

Let me know what you think of the settings- if there is anything that needs to be changed, I believe I can change it until the draft (March 31st- live draft! Or set your rankings and autodraft).

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
trotski
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 09:43:38 AM

In like flint. Sup Bro has officially joined Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball.  :-D

Xbox live: trotski44
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 09:59:22 AM

In, bitches. Prepare to be spanked by my mediocrity!

Also, I wouldn't mind adding Fielding Percentage to the stats.

Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 10:34:21 AM

Why the heck not.

FMR
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 11:09:48 AM

Any bonus points if your starting third baseman gets popped for steroids 3 weeks into the season?  Or is Yahoo not that savvy? 

Either way, I'm in, l suppose this may actually get me to post more instead of just lurk on f13.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 11:17:24 AM

Super Monkey Ball is ready to roll.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Paelos
Contributor

Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 09:35:24 AM

So, yeah more peeps need to get on this. Should we move it to Fantasy Sports?

MuffinMan
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 07:26:14 PM

In as The Invalids.

I'm very mysterious when I'm inside you.
WayAbvPar

Reply #8 on: March 12, 2007, 02:14:35 PM

6 more spots available. Come on down! It's free and it lasts for 6 months. Just like mono!

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #9 on: March 12, 2007, 02:23:24 PM

Just like mono!

I can't think of a more apt description of Major League  Baseball.

-Rasix
WayAbvPar

Reply #10 on: March 19, 2007, 03:11:08 PM

Still 6 more spots. Come on in, the water's fine!

Paelos
Contributor

Reply #11 on: March 20, 2007, 12:12:58 AM

If you win you get a grief title that says you beat the rest of us into a blood pulp!

WayAbvPar

Reply #12 on: March 26, 2007, 09:58:41 AM

Draft is Saturday. Still need some more owners.

WayAbvPar

Reply #13 on: March 29, 2007, 03:44:17 PM

Time Left Until Draft:1 Days 19:16:35

And counting. Still lots of room.

WayAbvPar

Reply #14 on: March 31, 2007, 12:34:42 PM

Moved to Fantasy Sports. After all my reminders, I totally spaced on the draft. GodDAMNIT!

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #15 on: March 31, 2007, 02:58:01 PM

You weren't the only one. I got focused on going to the Library for their big annual book sale and completely fucking forgot. Not that my live drafting has ever produced a true winner.

Paelos
Contributor

Reply #16 on: March 31, 2007, 11:12:34 PM

I have Smoltz, which is enough to keep me paying attention since I'm a giant Braves fan.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Play Ball!  
Jump to: