Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:43:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Which are you? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Which are you?  (Read 5089 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: August 16, 2004, 12:07:28 PM

Ok boys and girls, especially girls, it's time to get you some edumacation. Are you Butch or Femme?

Quote from: Ask Miss Girl
Dear Chica Confusada,

"Butch" refers to a masculine female who desires other females. "Femme" refers to a feminine female who desires other females. I don't know what a soft butch is, as I confessed a while ago, and no-one's come forward to help me with that yet. I've never heard anyone use the term "soft femme," thank goodness.

It's easy to find out if you're a butch or a femme! Just take this simple quiz.

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
   1. three
   2. 50

Your friend just got a haircut. You say:
   1. "Haircut, huh?"
   2. "Your hair looks fabulous! I love the way it frames your face. Who did it? Mr. Tommy? Oh, he's good, but I stopped going to him after he broke up with Karl, because I just think Karl is so sweet and I hate to seem him hurt. Do you think I should cut my hair?"

Your house is on fire. The first thing you grab is your:
   1. fire extinguisher
   2. satin negligee. There might be some butch firefighters on their way over!

Do you look more like:
   1. Queen Latifah's character in Set It Off
   2. her girlfriend

Gas station attendants and small children call you:
   1. Sir
   2. Ma'am

If you answered #1 to these questions, you are a butch. If you answered #2, you are a femme. Congratulations!

Or maybe you're not a butch OR a femme. It really isn't necessary to choose, you know, when there are so many ways to identify yourself. Just don't use the terms "butchy femme" or "femmey butch," because then I will have to come over and slap you with my vintage beaded gloves.

Miss Girl
SirBruce
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: August 16, 2004, 01:14:18 PM

People don't already know these terms?

I should say that femme can also be applied to men, which would indicate they are quite "girly", although not necessarily "swishy" ala Carson.  Also these terms can be applie to look as well as personality, so you can have a femme lesbian with a "butch" face/haircut, or a very straight and normal male who "looks femme".

Bruce
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #2 on: August 16, 2004, 01:15:37 PM

I just thought gays referred to themselves as the pitcher and catcher.

Jesus, no good can come of this thread.

schild
Administrator

Reply #3 on: August 16, 2004, 01:17:43 PM

Quote from: HaemishM
I just thought gays referred to themselves as the pitcher and catcher.

Have you (or anyone) ever seen the one-off Ren & Stimpy episode that was done for SpikeTV? They played pitcher and catcher at the end of the episode. It was fucking sick. Anyway...

Yea, this thread sucks. I think all of like 9 girls post on f13. I think all of 0 will answer the stuff in the first post....unless Signe shows up.
daveNYC
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: August 16, 2004, 01:23:18 PM

Quote from: schild
I think all of like 9 girls post on f13.

You've got to be shitting me.  That many?

Anyway, I like to think that I don't need to take a quiz in order to stereotype people.
WayAbvPar

Reply #5 on: August 16, 2004, 01:57:29 PM

You've got to be shitting me. That many?

I can think of 4 or 5 without breaking a sweat, so there MAY be well into double digits! <gasp>  =P

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #6 on: August 16, 2004, 02:40:21 PM

Ok, since some of you can't appreciate the socially enlightening aspects of this thread, how about I go to the lowest common denominator: boobies!

Silicon or Not?
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #7 on: August 16, 2004, 02:43:53 PM

Quote from: Shockeye
Ok, since some of you can't appreciate the socially enlightening aspects of this thread, how about I go to the lowest common denominator: boobies!

Silicon or Not?

( . Y . )

Not!
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: August 16, 2004, 03:00:59 PM

I got a 16.  Most of the one I missed I coulda gone either way on except #14.  I thought there was no way those could be real.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
SirBruce
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: August 16, 2004, 03:03:56 PM

I thought it was a pretty lame quiz; I mean they were all pretty obviously.  Small and/or droopy = real, Big = fake.  Most of the fake ones had the silver dollar-sized areolae, too.

Bruce
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: August 16, 2004, 07:26:01 PM

Overly round = fake. Real breasts are not round.

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #11 on: August 16, 2004, 08:06:18 PM

I find it amusing that anybody on this site has actually seen real breasts

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Alkiera
Terracotta Army

The best part of SWG was the easy account cancellation process.

Reply #12 on: August 16, 2004, 09:30:09 PM

Quote from: Paelos

I dunno, lots of people here mention or reference their wives, husbands, girlfriends, etc.  While there are those here whose basement computer rooms  likely match that picture someone posted recently, with the 3 foot pile of coke bottles, etc... a large part of the MMOG discussion lately has been 'Can an MMOG be designed to allow me to have a life outside the MMOG?'  People have lives outside of MMOGs here.

--
Alkiera

"[I could] become the world's preeminent MMO class action attorney.  I could be the lawyer EVEN AMBULANCE CHASERS LAUGH AT. " --Triforcer

Welcome to the internet. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used as evidence against you in a character assassination on Slashdot.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #13 on: August 16, 2004, 09:50:28 PM

The irony being that the jab comes from the self proclaimed "virgin by choice".  

It seems like quite a few of us here are actually married. This means we really can't go a day without seeing breasts whether we want to or not.

-Rasix
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #14 on: August 16, 2004, 10:23:03 PM

Well, one of the reasons I read the posts here and at Corp is that these sites aren't fully comprised of typical antisocial geeks (At least as far as game enthusiasts go). More than half of the posters seem pretty cultured and outgoing to me. Maybe a few dorks here and there, but I don't see why even these guys should have a hard time getting laid.
Paelos
Contributor

Reply #15 on: August 17, 2004, 06:20:18 AM

Alright panty bunchers, it was a stereotypical joke, no need to defend yourselves with logic. Besides, Rasix is right, what do I know.

Long memories on you people.

Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #16 on: August 17, 2004, 08:37:13 AM

Rate-A-Virgin

Quote from: Rate-A-Virgin
Now accepting applications for:

September's VIRGIN OF THE MONTH
Paelos
Contributor

Reply #17 on: August 17, 2004, 08:52:07 AM

I should send in my app just for the T-Shirt

Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #18 on: August 17, 2004, 11:44:10 AM

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #19 on: August 17, 2004, 12:23:36 PM

Some of us are married. EDIT: And we ALL have the Internet.

plangent
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: August 18, 2004, 03:57:12 AM

20/20

I am the man.

Homo sum.  Humani nil a me alienum puto.
schild
Administrator

Reply #21 on: August 18, 2004, 09:55:10 AM

Quote from: Shockeye

Yes, of all the young femme celebrities - she was in the most dire need of some decent boobies. Btw, your link doesn't work.
Dark Vengeance
Delinquents

Reply #22 on: August 18, 2004, 10:45:10 AM

Quote from: stray
Maybe a few dorks here and there, but I don't see why even these guys should have a hard time getting laid.

In other words, stray falls directly into the category we like to call "optimists".

Bring the noise.
Cheers............
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Which are you?  
Jump to: