Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:52:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  PlanetSide  |  Topic: hal, Chinchilla, and anyone else who needs to join us! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: hal, Chinchilla, and anyone else who needs to join us!  (Read 4049 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: February 08, 2007, 10:13:20 AM

Why have you not downloaded PS and vent yet?  Get your asses in gear, go to boot camp (read: Tutorial) and get in the field!  Your F13 brothers in arms need you!

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 04:09:08 AM

What sort of times are you playing?  Just so I can do the calcs to GMT and see if it's worth me joining up...

My blog: http://endie.net

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
tar
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 04:27:03 AM

I play GMT times. Generally around 10pm-12am if I get the chance, which isn't all that often :(
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  PlanetSide  |  Topic: hal, Chinchilla, and anyone else who needs to join us!  
Jump to: