Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:25:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  PlanetSide  |  Topic: Guild? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guild?  (Read 18605 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: February 08, 2007, 09:44:50 AM

How do we form a Bat Country affiliate?

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 09:51:52 AM

Get 10 people in a squad and it's a slash command. One of us will do it once we can actually get 10 folks on at the same time.

By the way, I am not looking for something like this. Those guys seem wayyyy full of themselves. A big DCMA warning on the front page? 300 different levels of command? What the christ.

Rolling around in a thrasher with cal and later with taz was fun. Getting a single bomb kill in a punisher was incredibly fulfilling.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 09:59:54 AM by bhodi »
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 10:00:37 AM

Get 10 people in a squad and it's a slash command. One of us will do it once we can actually get 10 folks on at the same time.

By the way, I am not looking for something like this. Those guys seem wayyyy full of themselves. A big DCMA warning on the front page? 300 different levels of command? What the christ.

Lets shoot to get a  bunch of people ingame on Saturday, say around noon EST?  As far as catassery, well, this is a BC group.  It just won't happen.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Calandryll
Developers

Would you kindly produce a web game.

Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 10:12:55 AM

Sometimes you can get ppl to temp squad with you to create the guild. Once you create it, the guild can fall below ten.As long as you let ppl lnow upfront they usually dont mind helping out.

I always thought that after the game matured they should have lowered that requirement to five.
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 11:09:04 AM

Yeah, same dealie with WoW and such; get people in and then boot. I just wanted an excuse to post that link, the tactics section is solid but as far as the administration goes, it seems a bit excessive.

I'll be online at noon on saturday, or in the next few evenings if we've got say 6 or 7 people we'll fill the squad with scrubs and do the create-boot thing.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 11:22:51 AM

I'll be skiing Saturday. I'll be able to jump on tonight for a few hours after work and maybe again late (11pm EST for maybe an hour). Friday night late (11pm but maybe two hours). Sunday is probably shot, too.

There are valid reasons why I don't group much in mmo :P I'd really like to, but rl always takes precedence.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 12:03:54 PM

Same for me.  Being an activist eats up a lot of time.  People need to get along better so I can have time to play all these murder simulators I want.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 12:34:50 PM

Tonight might be out, too. Work closing early and I'll be busy most likely.
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 11:48:46 PM

I'll make a point to 1) get a new headset tomorrow, and 2) get the fuck out of bed in time to play with you people.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Stephen Zepp
Developers

InstantAction

Reply #9 on: February 09, 2007, 07:23:27 PM

If we can get 2 more on we can create the outfit. Got up to 9, but then one logged :(

Rumors of War
Stephen Zepp
Developers

InstantAction

Reply #10 on: February 09, 2007, 09:09:48 PM

We got "Bat Country" formed tonight...I'm currently leader, but wont be on much except for friday night and saturday mornings...if someone wants the job please let me know!

Rumors of War
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #11 on: February 09, 2007, 09:10:39 PM

We can't stop here, this is Bat Country!
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: February 10, 2007, 12:03:35 AM

If we can get 2 more on we can create the outfit. Got up to 9, but then one logged :(
Sorry, if that was me, after entering that last base, my computer crashed and after a reboot, I could not log in.

On another note, login.station.Sony.com times out everytime I try to connect, so I do not think I will be able to upgrade to a full account anytime soon.

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
hal
Terracotta Army

Damn kids, get off my lawn!

Reply #13 on: February 10, 2007, 05:51:00 AM

Bingo, and it has been like that for a week and a half.

I started with nothing, and I still have most of it

I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are still on backorder.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: February 10, 2007, 07:46:08 AM

It wasn't you Helm, it was me.  I had to head back to the office and left in the middle fo a raid. 

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: February 10, 2007, 08:05:25 AM

THat was cool. I was really tired and was just going to hit the sack when I logged into PS just to sneak around and blow up a couple bad guys last night. I hit Instant Action, set up a couple turrets and see a dozen Bat Country folks running around the courtyard. Tragny: "Why does he keep yelling "HELP!"? :)
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: February 10, 2007, 09:35:17 AM

In that case I can understand your ... frustration ...

*goesbacktohittingtheloginbuttonevery50seconds*

Stephen Zepp
Developers

InstantAction

Reply #17 on: February 10, 2007, 10:10:00 AM

In that case I can understand your ... frustration ...

*goesbacktohittingtheloginbuttonevery50seconds*

I'd check firewalls and/or call your ISP...not having any problems here at all.

Rumors of War
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: February 10, 2007, 10:52:44 AM

I'd check firewalls and/or call your ISP...not having any problems here at all.
Hey, no timeout this time ...

Instead I got this

Dear Customer,

The Station Store is currently undergoing difficulties. We regret that you are unable to continue your shopping experience, and we apologize for any inconvenience that this temporary outage may cause. The contents of your Shopping Cart should be available later, so please try back again soon.

The Station Store Team

bhodi

No lie.

Reply #19 on: March 02, 2007, 10:28:43 PM

F13, NC faction was created. If you don't already have an invite, hunt down me (f13noobhammer) or another member for one.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  PlanetSide  |  Topic: Guild?  
Jump to: