Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:20:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Looking for some gaming guilds for Massive Mag Chat 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Looking for some gaming guilds for Massive Mag Chat  (Read 1524 times)
waylander
Terracotta Army

on: February 06, 2007, 10:41:27 AM

Not sure which board this belongs in guys, so please move it if this ain't the right one.

Link to Article

We recently did a guild interview for Massive Magazine, and they asked a series of questions related to how we've lasted 12 years, multiple games, and always competed at the highest levels.

So I developed a specific primer as well as an article about how we scout and evaluate games.

The editor of massive magazine liked my article, and wanted me to put together 2-4 additional guilds in an irc chat. He wants to use my article as a basis for initial discussion, and then get some feedback from other guilds on how they've started up and transitioned to other games.

I'm gonna solicit from here and a couple other sites, but if you'd like to participate please provide the following info:

1. Guild Name
2. Date Established
3. Membership Size
4. MMO's Played (as a guild)
5. Website URL

Thanks.

Lords of the Dead
Gaming Press - Retired
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Looking for some gaming guilds for Massive Mag Chat  
Jump to: