Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:35:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Well, someone wants to play UO 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Well, someone wants to play UO  (Read 6551 times)
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

on: January 26, 2007, 06:54:12 AM

I sold my original UO account back in 98 or so to a friend from my LAN group, went to play EQ. Hit Cazic and the rubicite stuff and wanted to play UO again :) Traded my 30th level wizard (the highest level wizard on the server then) for my old UO account (with a shitton of houses and loots).

I'm guessing the guy who traded it back to me wants to play again because I just got a password reminder in the email. Seems legit. Woops. So solly.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 06:57:43 AM

I sold my original UO account back in 98 or so to a friend from my LAN group, went to play EQ. Hit Cazic and the rubicite stuff and wanted to play UO again :) Traded my 30th level wizard (the highest level wizard on the server then) for my old UO account (with a shitton of houses and loots).

I'm guessing the guy who traded it back to me wants to play again because I just got a password reminder in the email. Seems legit. Woops. So solly.
I got one too about 10 hours ago. Somebody seems to be spamming the password reminder page or something. I don't even remember my old account name; it's been almost a decade since I played.
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 08:37:38 AM

Ah, ok. Good to know I don't have to make a phonecall.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 09:00:43 AM

I have gotten those off and on since 2001 or so.  I think it is their way of reminding you that you still have an account!

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 12:18:16 PM

Wonder how bad my characters suck under the new game systems. I had a gaggle of guys on Atlantic and Chessie, a few on Cats, but at the end I was playing on Siege as a noncombat thief/treasure hunter type. Sneak into dungeons and avoid death and pks! Had some great 'rogue duels', two rogues in a fully spawned dungeon trying to clean out chests while detecting the other rogue and trying to aggro monsters on him. It was a cool and funky playstyle, I really enjoyed it.

Toward the end I was training up an assassin, basically my rogue with some combat and poisoning skills, our guildleader's wife used to make me lots of cheap poison kegs.

That was such a fun game, never knew what a play session was going to turn into.
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 09:01:48 AM

Funny - I got one too.

Trippy
Administrator

Reply #6 on: February 02, 2007, 09:03:38 AM

I got another one a few hours ago as well.
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 02:06:41 AM

I got one too... I had no idea that they would hold onto my account for the better part of a decade...

My blog: http://endie.net

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Well, someone wants to play UO  
Jump to: