Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:21:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: F13 Research Services 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: F13 Research Services  (Read 1586 times)
Yoru

the y master, king of bourbon

on: January 15, 2007, 08:21:59 PM

As some of you may know, the F13 corp has been running its own POS in The Forge for about a month now. One of the things we're running is a nice Mobile Lab operation, which nets a significantly improved research rate over NPC stations.

With the majority of F13 corp BPOs now reaching the efficient limits of ME research, we're offering a Research Service to anyone looking for more/faster ME on their BPOs.

How It Works: You can post here or contact myself (Yaeru) or Viin (Irek Dabry) in-game. If we have slots available, tell us what you want researched and either for how long or to what target ME level. Once the contract is finalized, we will pick up the BPO from anywhere in empire, bring it back to our POS, and research it up for you. When it's done, we'll deliver it anywhere in empire.

What It Costs: We rent our slots at the price of 1 million isk per day. In order to simplify our lives, we only measure rent time in days.

Transportation: Standard delivery (usually via shuttle) is free. Obviously, if you would prefer to deliver the BPO yourself, this is also acceptable. We will currently not pick up from or deliver to 0.0 space; the risk of piracy or ship loss due to misidentification is too great.

As an additional service, we can arrange delivery to take place via a Covert Ops frigate fitted with a Covert Ops cloak. The additional charge is 1 million isk each way (i.e. 1 million for pickup, 1 million for delivery).

BPOs will be picked up and delivered within 48 hours of contract finalization and research completion, respectively, barring extenuating circumstances.

Losses: In the event of BPO loss or theft, F13 will do its best to compensate you. The details will be handled on a case-by-case basis. In any case, we will do our utmost to avoid losing your BPOs.

:)
gimpyone
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 01:49:36 PM

bling bling.
Trouble
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 03:03:22 PM

This is hot.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: F13 Research Services  
Jump to: