Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:29:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Left4Dead Teaser. Man I hope it plays as good as it looks. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Left4Dead Teaser. Man I hope it plays as good as it looks.  (Read 2956 times)
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

on: January 12, 2007, 10:40:36 AM

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NQLDAMBW

Being made by Turtle Rock (not a huge track record admittedly, but they wrote the surprisingly competent CS Bot AI, and know how to make great looking models/maps) for the Source Engine.

The teaser looks like it's in engine, only with ginned up lighting and film effects.

"The world is populated in the main by people who should not exist." - George Bernard Shaw
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 11:04:47 AM

Valve-published zombie FPS?  Count me in.

I really hope there's co-op multiplayer.  Or better yet, something along the lines of Zombie Panic.    :-D

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 11:09:39 AM

Valve-published zombie FPS?  Count me in.

I really hope there's co-op multiplayer.  Or better yet, something along the lines of Zombie Panic.    :-D
"Michael Booth: Left 4 Dead is a cooperative survivor horror game where four survivors must work together to escape a city teeming with an overwhelming number of the infected. If you work together, you have a chance. If you run off on your own, you will die. "

"The world is populated in the main by people who should not exist." - George Bernard Shaw
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 11:53:50 AM

There was an article on this in...PC Gamer? I seem to remember it being 4x4 multiplayer co-op. 4 survival characters vs 4 zombie boss mobs, with AI zombie mobs filling out the action. Sounded cool as hell.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 12:06:52 PM

And a follow up in UK PC Zone.

It's looks awesome.  The multi-player ought to rock.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 02:56:17 PM

Count me in when they is out and working.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

Reply #6 on: February 07, 2007, 03:31:06 PM

Hands On: http://pc.ign.com/articles/760/760290p3.html

This sounds really, really fun.

schild
Administrator

Reply #7 on: February 07, 2007, 03:37:01 PM

I want it. Now.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 08:03:07 AM

I want it. In a week or two when my pc is built :P
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Left4Dead Teaser. Man I hope it plays as good as it looks.  
Jump to: