Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:45:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Jump to 20/30 and story quests 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jump to 20/30 and story quests  (Read 1873 times)
Xilren's Twin

on: December 19, 2006, 09:19:52 AM

Tried searching on the offical board but no dice.

If you level up to 20/30 instantly, how can you start the story quest chains?

When I asked in game, they said go see Strider in the Prancing Pony, but if he's upstairs he's behind a door you have to have a quest for to get through.

Any ideas?

Xilren

"..but I'm by no means normal." - Schild
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 09:23:08 AM

Tried searching on the offical board but no dice.

If you level up to 20/30 instantly, how can you start the story quest chains?

I believe you will intersect with the storyline quests if you just start questing and playing as normal.  I'll have to double check, but I am pretty sure the series is in increments.  IE, there is a line from 1-10.  After that you pick it up from somewhere in Bree or something.  Then at Trestlebridge.  Of course, I may be completely off. 

Maybe someone can share the storyline starter with you? 

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 09:25:19 AM

When I needed to start the storyline quest after doing the instalevel to 20, I just went through the door.  There were a ton of people going to see him, so it wasn't too tough to just go in and talk to him.  I didn't try clicking the door to open it -- there was enough traffic to keep it open.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Arthur_Parker
Terracotta Army

Internet Detective

Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 12:54:23 PM

Think one half of the epic prologue starts in combe the other half starts in the shire somewhere, they meet up later on.  You can miss whole sections out as there are entry points for each book, book II starts in east lone lands, book iv in rivendell and book V starts in the Misty Mountains.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Jump to 20/30 and story quests  
Jump to: