Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 01:08:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: sexy new Revelations ship setups 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: sexy new Revelations ship setups  (Read 1645 times)
dwindlehop
Terracotta Army

on: November 30, 2006, 11:39:03 AM

Post your Revelations-specific setups here.

220mm AC Stabber with 25 km falloff and 3.5 km/s max speed - not my idea, but pretty neat

Stacking falloff rigs. Aw yea. I hope that's not with implants.
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 11:42:30 AM

Post your Revelations-specific setups here.

220mm AC Stabber with 25 km falloff and 3.5 km/s max speed - not my idea, but pretty neat

Stacking falloff rigs. Aw yea. I hope that's not with implants.
If I do the math right, this guys would hit with every other shot  inside a 27700m radius ?

I need to refit my cyclone me thinks ...
:-D

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
dwindlehop
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 01:05:33 PM

Built myself a Stabber to try this out. Hit 3073 m/s with 2x istab I, 1x nano I, Cruiser IV, Nav IV, Acceleration Control III, and a MWD I. Hitting 3.5km/s shouldn't require more than ~2 weeks of training for me and a named MWD.

With a LiF Fueled Booster, I got up to 2 km/s with 3x istab. It accelerates slowly. I want to make it work, but I just don't know. Myabe with crazy -mass rigs or something. I'm not sure if the -mass on the istab affects the AB +mass attribute.

With a 10MN AB I, it's just 900 m/s with 3x istab. I think the 900m/s AB Stabber would be a pain to hit with turrets, but drones and missiles would pwn it.

I'm thinking, though, that it really needs a pair of heavy assault launchers and extra speed rigs instead of max falloff rigs. What I wouldn't give for another missile hardpoint, or like +15 drone capacity.

Dang 0ML 1 run Hurricane BPC goes for 5M. Researchy researchers, get researching already!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: sexy new Revelations ship setups  
Jump to: