Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:07:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Useful sites for the EQ2 n00b? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Useful sites for the EQ2 n00b?  (Read 2891 times)
Mr_PeaCH
Terracotta Army

on: November 16, 2006, 09:57:53 AM

Would anyone be so kind as to list a few useful sites for someone starting out?  I don't care so much about character selection; more something along the lines of zone maps, quest spoilers, eq2-specific lowbie/solo strategies.  I took the plunge for $9.99 and am looking to entertain myself and my son for the next month or so with a minimum of wasted time.  We'll obviously be starting from scratch but would like to like to avoid common pitfalls and take advantage of any particularly cool early-game quests and content.  So, you know, if you could sort of draw me a quick roadmap, that would be great.

COME ON YOU SPURS!
Bandit
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 10:06:57 AM

For all your questing needs;

http://eq2.ogaming.com/

As for mapping, download EQ2Map interface mod at (option with the updater):

http://www.eq2interface.com/

You might want to avoid downloading any other UI mods, as there seems to be a few issues with the Echoes of Faydwer expansion.  Wait a bit till the bugs are fixed in the mods, then I would reccomend ThorUI or ProfitUI
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 10:15:36 AM

Make sure you don't mind giving you "business" to IGE, though.  Some people care about that sort of thing.  NOT ME.  tongue

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Useful sites for the EQ2 n00b?  
Jump to: