Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:03:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: 11/8 - Tony Hawk: Project 8 (Xbox 360+) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 11/8 - Tony Hawk: Project 8 (Xbox 360+)  (Read 1420 times)
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

on: November 09, 2006, 09:54:16 AM

Much much better than THUG, THUG2 or THAW. I would have to put it just under THPS4, or maybe a bit above it.

Some nice new stuff added, along with all the good old stuff. Stick a Trick is really fun. There are new mission type where you crash and see how much damage you can do to your body, kind of like the insurance fruad from Saints Row.

I didnt have that much time to play, but so far its really good. If you are a Tony Hawk fan like me, you should buy this game.
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 12:29:19 PM

There are new mission type where you crash and see how much damage you can do to your body, kind of like the insurance fraud from Saints Row.
This game had that in it too. I'm surprised its taken so long for someone to rip it off. It was a really fun mode. I loved sending my guy in front of a subway train. TRAIN 4 TEH WIN!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: 11/8 - Tony Hawk: Project 8 (Xbox 360+)  
Jump to: