Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 07:16:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars  |  Topic: Just to post, this game dose seem like fun 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just to post, this game dose seem like fun  (Read 7511 times)
hal
Terracotta Army

Damn kids, get off my lawn!

on: November 08, 2006, 07:01:03 PM

I've lvl 20's from launch. Started again as new character because I've been away so long I have no idea what is going on. I cant seem to do much with the new classes, but am having a lot of fun with necro, warrior and ele at the moment. Henchman AI is better, not great but better.

I started with nothing, and I still have most of it

I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are still on backorder.
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 09:59:50 PM

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyes.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 07:26:37 AM

Made a dervish a couple nights ago. Melee AE class is fun. Dunno if I like how dependant I am on enchantments.

Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 12:39:49 AM

The Dervish is like the WoW Paladin seal/judge system, done right.   Heart

If you avoid the enchantdump skills, you can just treat the enchants as self buffs pretty much. Life also gets much easier once you gain access to :
http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Faithful_Intervention
It's like having a persistent enchant on you, without the -1 mana regen attached to it. Makes using those "If you are currently enchanted" abilities much easier.

and the gate is like I TOO AM CAPABLE OF SPEECH
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars  |  Topic: Just to post, this game dose seem like fun  
Jump to: