Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:22:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Magic: The Gathering Online  |  Topic: Time Spiral limited 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Time Spiral limited  (Read 13337 times)
Johny Cee
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: November 19, 2006, 04:49:58 PM

Did a Cardboard TS tourney today.  Only 16 people,  took 2nd.  With my 11 packs won,  opened a FOIL Akroma.

Easiest +$50 evar.  (Not counting the 2 Draining Whelks, Call of the Herd, Teferi, etc opened).
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: November 27, 2006, 04:42:15 PM

Just got passed 3 Kaerveks in one draft. DIdn't pick up the 3rd. (Is Legendary) Also an Avatar of Woe. Currently in round 2.

Edit: Well I lost in the final round. Enemy had too many flyers and evasive guys, which I knew was a weekness. Oddly enough I had the 4/4 flying Sengir Vamp and did not draw him ONCE ever. Not once! And he may have been my best card!

My basic plan was to accelerate using Basal Sliver, Ghostflame Sliver, Prismatic Lens and Totems into Avatar of Woe and Kraervek. Worked great overall. Came up a little short in the last game, probably should have mulled and just couldn't keep up.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 05:59:12 PM by Margalis »

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Magic: The Gathering Online  |  Topic: Time Spiral limited  
Jump to: