Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:06:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Arrg, may need some SG assistance 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arrg, may need some SG assistance  (Read 2200 times)
CmdrSlack
Contributor

on: July 20, 2004, 08:48:09 AM

So I'm 3 boxes + debt away from lv 23.  All I can get from my contacts are the "come back at level 23/24" messages and two Terra Volta missions.

I have one week till my exam, so I'm not entirely sure I have time to do an entire TF (I think Sister Psyche is a rather long one).

However, if anyone is going to be on in the later evenings with missions to do, I'm glad to help as long as I can enter the zone the mission is in.

Otherwise, I may try to round up people for street hunting in Dark Astoria, it seems to be pretty decent xp.

Any takers?  I loathe solo street hunting.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #1 on: July 20, 2004, 12:40:21 PM

Give me a yell if you see me on (Cosmic Anomaly). I've finally gotten to Shalebridge Cradle in Thief:DS, so don't holjabreth. ;)

Yes I play games very slow relative to many people. I bought Thief:DS when it came out. I'm also 'only' 20th level, you've already passed me up, Slack!
SurfD
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: July 21, 2004, 12:15:41 AM

Im up for it.  Naihatsu is always looking for a willin Sidekick to take along into her level 31 missions.  Makes for less dying to bosses that way.

Darwinism is the Gateway Science.
Alrindel
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: July 21, 2004, 02:21:59 AM

Carnaval is 24 and still seems to have tons of untapped contacts and missions (got another souvenir last night, go me, and got 4000XP and two DO enhancements for completing it).  I know we don't overlap much in play times, but keep an eye out for me, because my 24 missions should be great XP for you.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Arrg, may need some SG assistance  
Jump to: