Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:36:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: 08 OCTOBER 2006. IT BEGINS! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 08 OCTOBER 2006. IT BEGINS!  (Read 2097 times)
ForumBot 0.8 beta
Terracotta Army

on: October 09, 2006, 04:09:09 AM

08 OCTOBER 2006. IT BEGINS!

I don't even know where to begin. Well, first off, I'm sorry about being wrong about the Wii preorder shit. Who knows what they're doing now. There's gonna be hojillion Wiis and 400,000 PS3s come November. Unless! Nintendo might be mounting a sneak attack for the end of the month. That's what all the other sites want you to think at least. But there it is! So what's someone to do? Play games!

Final Fantasy XII lands this month and it's worth the purchase. First Final Fantasy since, well, VI that I'd be willing to recommend to anyone without any reservations. Ok! I'm lying. The combat could be faster, but hey, that's sort of par for the course with FF titles. Ironically, this just makes me want Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey for the 360 more. But I'm not complaining. I'll take good gaming when I can get it! And what's with all of these exclamation points?! I'll tell you!

» Read More
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: 08 OCTOBER 2006. IT BEGINS!  
Jump to: