Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 04:28:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Fix to pitiful mission xp past lvl 20 promised 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fix to pitiful mission xp past lvl 20 promised  (Read 2205 times)
eldaec
Terracotta Army

on: July 18, 2004, 01:56:24 AM

Quote from: positron

Increased XP rewards for Missions are in Issue 2.

When this hits the Training Room, I urge you all to test it and give me your feedback.

Also, I made the end-of-story arc Enhancements take your origin into account.

Hurrah.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Big Gulp
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: July 18, 2004, 07:12:58 AM

Quote from: eldaec
Quote from: positron

Increased XP rewards for Missions are in Issue 2.

When this hits the Training Room, I urge you all to test it and give me your feedback.

Also, I made the end-of-story arc Enhancements take your origin into account.

Hurrah.

About damned time.  Some of the missions I finish up only give you 1000 xp; about the same as killing an equal level boss or higher level LT.  The only reason to do the missions really is to follow the story arc and collect souvenirs.
Sable Blaze
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: July 18, 2004, 08:48:14 AM

Sounds good to me. I like doing missions, but when streetfighting is so much more profitible (in every way) it's hard to get away from it.

I"d like the end-of-story arc enhancements to take my AT in consideration. I'm still smarting from getting a END reduction SO with my BS scrapper. I mean...really! ACC or DAM would have been droolsome, but END reduction? Bah. Such disappointment could only be stemmed by a spending spree at Icon. Still...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Fix to pitiful mission xp past lvl 20 promised  
Jump to: