Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:50:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Splinter Cell: Double Agent arrives with Wii 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Splinter Cell: Double Agent arrives with Wii  (Read 1854 times)
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

on: September 11, 2006, 10:13:07 PM

This is about three days late, sorry.  Ubisoft told Wii.IGN that SC: Double Agent will launch with the Wii... whenever that is.  This means, of course, that people outside Nintendo know the Wii street date.

As for Double Agent, the Wii version will enhance on the PS2 and Cube versions, but lack content to be found in the upcoming 360 version.  Enhancement for Wii does not include multiplayer.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 10:14:55 PM

Nah, they don't need to know the exact release date. Third parties put 360 games out a full 3 weeks before the 360 was released. They just know the round about time. Basically, launch games mean it'll be out from 2 weeks before until 2 weeks after. Though the "launch window" has been distorted to mean between release and 3 months following. Meh.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 10:20:50 PM

Though the "launch window" has been distorted to mean between release and 3 months following. Meh.

Meh, indeed.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 08:23:24 AM

New Splinter Cell game on the Wii. My first reaction is...

Wait for it...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

ahoythematey
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 08:26:41 AM

Enhancement for Wii does not include multiplayer.

Why the fuck not?  Is it basically a double-dip esque port of the cube version?  It's not like the Wii won't be multiplayer-capable.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 08:39:24 AM

From what I've read, third-party Wii titles will not have online capability until some time in March of next year because the software libraries may not be sent to third-party developers until 2007. If true, it's a huge mistake.

Source

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Splinter Cell: Double Agent arrives with Wii  
Jump to: