Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:49:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Equal Time: Bush Caption Contest! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Equal Time: Bush Caption Contest!  (Read 4618 times)
SirBruce
Terracotta Army

on: July 14, 2004, 09:47:45 AM

Bruce
PS - That's one of his daughters, Barbara.
PPS - Here's a new pic of Barbara and Jenna
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: July 14, 2004, 09:54:08 AM

His daughters are too hot. Who reads captions below pictures with a girl like that in them?
daveNYC
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: July 14, 2004, 10:06:57 AM

"The once and future alcoholics."
Grelf

Email
Reply #3 on: July 14, 2004, 10:31:03 AM

"My thumb fits this far up her ass."
WayAbvPar

Reply #4 on: July 14, 2004, 10:31:48 AM

That's it...let's see John Edwards' daughter and W's daughter Barbara in a jello rasslin' match instead of any debates this summer.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
daveNYC
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: July 14, 2004, 10:34:58 AM

Quote from: WayAbvPar
That's it...let's see John Edwards' daughter and W's daughter Barbara in a jello rasslin' match instead of any debates this summer.

Since the incumbent has the advantage, we should simulate that by having both of Bush's daughters wrestle Edwards' spawn.
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: July 14, 2004, 10:35:45 AM

"Yes, I know she spends more time drunk than sober. What can I say? I'm raising her to be our first woman president. Worked for me didn't it?"

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Dark Vengeance
Delinquents

Reply #7 on: July 14, 2004, 10:37:06 AM

Quote from: daveNYC

Since the incumbent has the advantage, we should simulate that by having both of Bush's daughters wrestle Edwards' spawn.

Fair enough, but they should wrestle in Heinz ketchup. That way, Kerry's wife could sponsor the whole thing as a fundraiser.

Bring the noise.
Cheers............
daveNYC
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: July 14, 2004, 10:57:24 AM

Quote from: Dark Vengeance
Quote from: daveNYC

Fair enough, but they should wrestle in Heinz ketchup. That way, Kerry's wife could sponsor the whole thing as a fundraiser.

Bring the noise.
Cheers............

Heinz makes a number of products, you sure they don't make some generic jello knock-off, or some oil product?
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #9 on: July 14, 2004, 11:31:27 AM

Who needs Interns when you have daughters like this?

WayAbvPar

Reply #10 on: July 14, 2004, 12:01:49 PM

Quote from: HaemishM
Who needs Interns when you have daughters like this?

Are you saying that W likes to 'keep it in the family'? If he was a Dem, Drudge would have it pasted all over his site within the hour =)

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #11 on: July 14, 2004, 12:11:45 PM

How else would W put the "Inbred" back into "Inbred Redneck Cowboy Running the White House."

daveNYC
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: July 14, 2004, 12:18:01 PM

Quote from: HaemishM
How else would W put the "Inbred" back into "Inbred Redneck Cowboy Running the White House."

Go back in time and have sex with Barbara?
Daeven
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: July 14, 2004, 12:27:16 PM

"If I win she'll do the Playboy spread"

"There is a technical term for someone who confuses the opinions of a character in a book with those of the author. That term is idiot." -SMStirling

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion
geldonyetich
Terracotta Army

The Anne Coulter of MMO punditry

Reply #14 on: July 14, 2004, 03:01:18 PM

"See, now if Clinton was like me he'd have limited the sucking in the oval office to this appendage."

MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #15 on: July 14, 2004, 03:56:42 PM

Quote from: Daeven
"If I win she'll do the Playboy spread"

I would vote for him w/ a slogan like that.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #16 on: July 15, 2004, 07:04:22 AM

"Sorry, guys, she's promised to be Bandar's eighth wife."
Anonymous

Email
Reply #17 on: July 15, 2004, 09:29:02 AM

GWB: "You aren't even looking at me, are you?"
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #18 on: July 15, 2004, 09:31:24 AM

"Who's the man now, Dog!?"

Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #19 on: July 16, 2004, 01:27:26 PM

I did not...have...sexual relations with this woman.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Equal Time: Bush Caption Contest!  
Jump to: