Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:49:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Chinchilla: About Metropolis. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chinchilla: About Metropolis.  (Read 4307 times)
climbjtree
Terracotta Army

on: August 30, 2006, 09:05:58 PM

Hey, I'm a lurker here at f13 and have been for some time. I am also playing UO, though I play on a different server.

I haven't got anyone to play UO with, however, since most people have moved on. Any way I could join up with you and Bat Country on Metropolis?
climbjtree
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 09:16:27 PM

Furthermore, Metropolis is all about macroing, right? If so, I may need a little spin-up on the topic. I've never macro'd a character at all.
Yoshimaru
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 09:37:46 PM

The main client you will use to macro is Razor, which can be found here http://www.runuo.com/razor/ ... It is pretty self explanatory for most of the basic macros you will make. Razor is also a very helpful tool, not just a macro tool.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 05:33:40 AM

Chinchilla is a great guy, I am sure he will be more than happy to help you start.  Try tossing him a PM!  Welcome to the wonderful world of de-lurking.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 12:59:32 PM

Thanks Chedd :).  Sorry I've been away for a little while there.  We just had to unfortunately put our cat down (he was like a kid to us) because he had cancer.  Its been a rough couple of days and to think that tomorrow will make it 1 week since this incident.  Making a long story short.  Yes, I'm gradually working my way back into the UO Metropolis scene.

Macroing is VERY easy to do using Razor.  If you want really sophisticated macroing then you would need something like EasyUO ( www.easyuo.com ).  The only problem with EasyUO is you gotta write the scripts yourself or use other ppls (which lotsa ppl do post theirs).  Other ppls don't always work for every shard type though.

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Chinchilla: About Metropolis.  
Jump to: