Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:34:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Fantasy Baseball Live Draft - sorry I missed it guys. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fantasy Baseball Live Draft - sorry I missed it guys.  (Read 7166 times)
Arcadian Del Sol
Terracotta Army

on: March 20, 2004, 06:49:30 PM

Hope I haven't entirely F-ed up the league but my cable went out late Friday and did not come back until about 10:00pm eastern time - so I missed the live draft for the baseball league.

If the league still is on and I'm not bumped (if I am thats cool), then I'll stick with whatever I ended up with.

unbannable
airety

Email
Reply #1 on: March 20, 2004, 07:17:58 PM

I not only missed the draft I was so excited for (mostly due to working much, much, much later than I thought) I somehow ended up drafting Eckstein.

And he's one of the better players on my team. God help me, I should forfeit every game now.
Sloth

Email
Reply #2 on: March 20, 2004, 07:36:56 PM

yahoo auto drafts for you, so you can't mess anything up except your own team, however there was only about 6 GMs there, so all teams will be on equal footing for the most part.

arc actually ended up with a good team, probably did better without being there.
Glamdring
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: March 21, 2004, 07:46:30 AM

Quote from: airety
I somehow ended up drafting Eckstein.

We made sure to laugh at you for a bit after that pick.
Lunkwill_Fook
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: March 22, 2004, 07:57:46 AM

We do feel sorry for whoever drafted Uegeth "I'm playing in Japan" Urbina.

Lunkwill_Fook:  He's the FOOKIEST!
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #5 on: March 22, 2004, 08:04:20 AM

Yeah I got Urbina, sure to one of many classy moves that will net me the championship in the future.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
WayAbvPar

Reply #6 on: March 22, 2004, 09:30:00 AM

For everyone fearing a live draft would eat their entire Saturday, we finished in just under 2 hours. Not too bad, considering the enormous number of players who were drafted!

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Lunkwill_Fook
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: March 22, 2004, 10:33:32 AM

And the enormous amount of shit talking.

WayAbvPar

Reply #8 on: March 22, 2004, 10:34:59 AM

Most of the shit talking was Fook laughing about the auto picks and me cursing Slog for stealing no less than 4 of my players. I am now busily constructing voodoo dolls of all of them as we speak.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Arcadian Del Sol
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: March 22, 2004, 11:29:34 AM

Quote from: Sloth
yahoo auto drafts for you, so you can't mess anything up except your own team, however there was only about 6 GMs there, so all teams will be on equal footing for the most part.

arc actually ended up with a good team, probably did better without being there.

If it uses the draft list I tinkered, I can still take some credit right?

unbannable
Lunkwill_Fook
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: March 22, 2004, 12:56:31 PM

A little.  But, since we all know you, you can only ask for so much before we call bullshit.

Pig Destroyer
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: March 22, 2004, 09:52:02 PM

I actually got surprisingly good pitching.

The rest of my team?  Kill me now plzkthx

I really wish I had been available for the live draft.  Curses I say!! Curses!

My knuckles are bleeding, on your front door...

~Pig Destroyer

http://www.wtfman.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Fantasy Baseball Live Draft - sorry I missed it guys.  
Jump to: