Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:28:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Edwards Caption Contest! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Edwards Caption Contest!  (Read 2884 times)
Kenrick
Terracotta Army

on: July 11, 2004, 06:57:30 AM

(by the way, that is his daughter)

"God you're hot... I wish you had a penis."

edit: I just noticed... why the fuck is there a barbie doll coming out of her ass?
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: July 11, 2004, 08:21:58 AM

As a side note, that girl needs corrective surgery to look less like her dad. The boobies help though.
Delf
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: July 11, 2004, 08:22:47 AM

Quote from: Kenrick
why the fuck is there a barbie doll coming out of her ass?

She's got a very much younger brother and sister. Probably belongs to one of them.

Or, the alternate caption:

"Hey, how about a Barbie up the ass for your old Dad, too?"
Arcadian Del Sol
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: July 12, 2004, 06:44:56 AM

"have you ever seen Rock Creek Park?"

unbannable
daveNYC
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: July 12, 2004, 06:47:18 AM

She's got huge tracts of land.
SurfD
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: July 12, 2004, 07:15:04 AM

Ok, not part of the caption contest here, but, is anyone else even mildly disturbed about how SHINEY those people look?  I mean, fuck, that kid in the background to Edwards' right is sooo dull in comparison he looks like he was badly photoshopped into the picture.

Darwinism is the Gateway Science.
Alkiera
Terracotta Army

The best part of SWG was the easy account cancellation process.

Reply #6 on: July 12, 2004, 07:58:38 AM

Quote from: SurfD
Ok, not part of the caption contest here, but, is anyone else even mildly disturbed about how SHINEY those people look?  I mean, fuck, that kid in the background to Edwards' right is sooo dull in comparison he looks like he was badly photoshopped into the picture.

Behold, the wonders of flash photography.  That guy in the back didn't get hit by the flash.  Shutter settings allowed him to be fairly well in focus, but not lit the same as the subjects of the picture.  Part of the point, I'd guess...  Doesn't blur the surroundings, but definately works to draw the eye to the subjects, rather than the surroundings.  It's a professionally-taken photo, I expect no less.

--
Alkiera

"[I could] become the world's preeminent MMO class action attorney.  I could be the lawyer EVEN AMBULANCE CHASERS LAUGH AT. " --Triforcer

Welcome to the internet. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used as evidence against you in a character assassination on Slashdot.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #7 on: July 12, 2004, 11:39:32 AM

Also having a slightly oily complexion and being in a car with tinted windows. Will people here reall look that far for things to mock? Apparently so. The Veep wannabe is shiny. Jesus.

So I guess that frames my entry:

"Funbags: 2, Punching bags: 1"
WayAbvPar

Reply #8 on: July 12, 2004, 12:52:19 PM

"The Edwards twins make their first public appearance along side their father."

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #9 on: July 12, 2004, 12:53:06 PM

"You think she's hot, you should see her sister."

Grelf

Email
Reply #10 on: July 13, 2004, 07:49:04 AM

"Yeah, I hit that."
Kenrick
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: July 13, 2004, 09:25:13 AM

"I love it when she calls me daddy."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Edwards Caption Contest!  
Jump to: