Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 10:06:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Random screenshots. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Random screenshots.  (Read 4010 times)
WindupAtheist
Army of One

Badicalthon

on: August 18, 2006, 01:13:55 AM

Just because there's a UO forum, and I have a photobucket account full of this and that.

Some random flea market sort of roleplayer event in Trinsic.  Was kind of fun.

The inevitable player wedding, picture taken a couple weeks ago.  Judging by the pentagram, it was apparently a Satanic wedding.

This is an old one, of an RP fight on Great Lakes last year.  This might have been the night we forgot about all the rules and just ran around Umbra ganking each other for three hours.

Here's the game telling me I'm officially leet.

Another roleplay event, this one some sort of meeting between nobles to decide what to do about the Ophidians currently pwning the land.  The guy at the head of the table is the Europa Events Moderator, who actually takes time to set up scenarios and RP with the community.

Daemon Temple asskickage.  When I posted that other thread about owning daemons, it was because I had been running this same spawn solo for like half an hour.

The other day me and some RP peeps ganked the Baroness of Trinsic for shits and giggles, but I didn't get any screenies of it.  I'll take some when the avenging hordes of goodguys catch up to us.

"You're just a dick who quotes himself in his sig."  --  Schild
"Yeah, it's pretty awesome."  --  Me
WindupAtheist
Army of One

Badicalthon

Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 12:53:10 AM

This isn't mine, but certain people might appreciate it.  Apparently the doubled resources in Felucca did attract someone after all.

"You're just a dick who quotes himself in his sig."  --  Schild
"Yeah, it's pretty awesome."  --  Me
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Random screenshots.  
Jump to: