Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:32:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: Holy Crap, Vampires! Show 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Holy Crap, Vampires! Show  (Read 3613 times)
ForumBot 0.8 beta
Terracotta Army

on: August 10, 2006, 09:19:28 PM

Holy Crap, Vampires! Show

Margalis wrote us a review of Blade: The Series.  Everyone else is lazy, apparently, so I'll post it.  Ha.  Bet I break something.

» Read More
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 09:20:06 PM

Holy shit, everything worked.  It's auto-magical.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 09:36:26 PM

Grats, ding. It's been a weird day.
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 12:19:50 PM

In the last episode we find out that, like Republicans, Vampires eat babies.

"Me am play gods"
Nazrat
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 07:36:55 AM

Good review.  Blade has been added to my DVR to tape all new episodes.  It joins such luminaries as Rescue Me, The Shield, and Stargate: Atlantis. 

The show does have a totally different vibe from the movies. 
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 01:38:33 PM

Nice write-up, I've found I dont even bother to try to watch TV shows on TV, there are enough sport's to follow (nfl, ncaa football, nhl, any soccer I can find) that I dont have the time.  I do track BSG on dvd and Entourage but great shows like Rescue Me, The Shield, Daily Show etc I just watch when I can.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: Holy Crap, Vampires! Show  
Jump to: