Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:10:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Titan Quest  |  Topic: Top my 'ghastly outfit' picture! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Top my 'ghastly outfit' picture!  (Read 10749 times)
Alkiera
Terracotta Army

The best part of SWG was the easy account cancellation process.

on: July 26, 2006, 10:01:40 PM

If nothing else, apparently there is life after pop for Britney Spears.

--
Alkiera

"[I could] become the world's preeminent MMO class action attorney.  I could be the lawyer EVEN AMBULANCE CHASERS LAUGH AT. " --Triforcer

Welcome to the internet. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used as evidence against you in a character assassination on Slashdot.
Zetleft
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 10:03:40 PM

thems some child bearing hips alright.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 10:11:14 PM

Sexah.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 06:39:39 AM

A lot of the completed sets are pretty hideous.

Safeguard of the Mantis:
Xilren's Twin

Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 09:14:14 AM

A lot of the completed sets are pretty hideous.

Wow is that sword fugly.  Unless you are playing the Jester class, that's just wrong..

Xilren

"..but I'm by no means normal." - Schild
Alkiera
Terracotta Army

The best part of SWG was the easy account cancellation process.

Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 11:02:18 AM

Wow.  That armor obviously wasn't built with the female form in mind.... You can't run in that, with those pointy things stabing you in the chest.

Hopefully the sword is not part of the set.  It's... painful.

--
Alkiera

"[I could] become the world's preeminent MMO class action attorney.  I could be the lawyer EVEN AMBULANCE CHASERS LAUGH AT. " --Triforcer

Welcome to the internet. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used as evidence against you in a character assassination on Slashdot.
WayAbvPar

Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 11:05:55 AM

I like the sword, although the colors could be more garish (think pastels). Of course, I am one of those people who used to dye my clothing in UO all sorts of eye-burning colors. I think I am part Tinker.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Titan Quest  |  Topic: Top my 'ghastly outfit' picture!  
Jump to: