Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 02:15:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Camp Hyrule - A Fun Place for Adults to Say Things Children Should Never Hear 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Camp Hyrule - A Fun Place for Adults to Say Things Children Should Never Hear  (Read 956 times)
schild
Administrator

on: July 25, 2006, 05:27:18 AM

It's Nintendo's biggest online event of the year! Camp Hyrule is a free virtual online summer camp where video game fanatics can become immersed in the world of Nintendo.

This year, registration for Camp Hyrule is scheduled to take place July 25 - July 27 right here at CampHyrule.com. Each and every registered camper is assigned to a virtual cabin, where he or she can meet other gamers and interact with Nintendo's gameplay experts in exclusive Camp Hyrule chat rooms and message boards. Daily events include live chat shows, games, art activities and surprises galore from Nintendo Power Magazine.

If you like to talk about video games, play practical jokes and rub elbows with Nintendo's expert gamers, then pull out the tanning lotion and get ready to meet new friends at Nintendo's Camp Hyrule 2006. Coming the week of August 14, 2006.

http://www.camphyrule.com/

I think maybe we should start a guild. It can be our MMOG for the end of the summer. Registration is later today and until Thursday. ^_^

Edit: By the way, it's not an MMOG and really I have no fucking clue what it is. But I'm registering. Click that url. Link looks so cute while he's teaching chidlren how to stick their hand in a fire. IT'S FUN, YOU SHOULD TRY.

WindiaN
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 06:42:13 AM

is this just an organized forum for us to make fun of kids younger than those who play xbox live? Also, is there actually a way to register? I'm assuming the site hasn't been updated yet...
dusematic
Terracotta Army

Diablo 3's Number One Fan

Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 08:53:50 AM

I mean, I like Nintendo and all.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Camp Hyrule - A Fun Place for Adults to Say Things Children Should Never Hear  
Jump to: