Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:46:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Got Vahz? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Got Vahz?  (Read 2472 times)
CmdrSlack
Contributor

on: July 04, 2004, 02:58:44 PM

So I finally managed to get all the way to the very last mission on the Dr. Vahz story arc.

I could just go ahead and do the mission, and maybe even attempt the good Dr. on my own.  Something tells me that it will take more than me to take down an archvillain.

I got the mission at lv 19, and just dinged to 20.  I'm hoping this means that the mobs won't be as wussy as the ones we saw after finishing the Synapse TF yesterday.

At any rate, I'm off tomorrow, so I may attempt this tonight or tomorrow.

If anyone is interested, let me know so's I can try to schedule around those who want to beat up Dr. V.

Since Panther has the Clockwork King, Babbage, and Dr. Vahz x 1 already...might as well get Dr. V x 2 the nifty souvenier I had better get.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #1 on: July 04, 2004, 04:41:01 PM

I got so robbed on my Dr Vahz. If I'm on I'll help out with Cosmic. Don't know what the plans are at this juncture, however.
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #2 on: July 04, 2004, 06:40:01 PM

Managed to get a pickup group to finish off Dr. V, netted myself a nifty lv 22 SO end reducer, which luckily combined with the lv 15 end reducer I got from the Positron TF.

Combined with conserve energy, my fireball is now wicked cheap.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: July 05, 2004, 08:50:09 AM

LIke I said, I was so robbed. I got no SO from killing Vahz. I wonder if I should contact CS?
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #4 on: July 05, 2004, 09:42:21 AM

Maybe the level you were when you took it vs. the level you were when we did it made a difference?

It's worth a shot with CS although I've had varied experience.  Sometimes good, sometimes awesome, sometimes "I cannot help thee with that."

schild
Administrator

Reply #5 on: July 05, 2004, 09:59:30 AM

Quote from: CmdrSlack
It's worth a shot with CS although I've had varied experience.  Sometimes good, sometimes awesome, sometimes "I cannot help thee with that."

While the UO reference is topical and all, you forget that CoH is urban and what they really tell you is:

"Sup homes, no help in this hizzouse, fo'rizzle."
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: July 06, 2004, 06:46:04 AM

I don't see why they wouldn't still give me the appropriate-to-Vahz's-level SO. Just because I didn't have a chance to get to him before I did two task forces shouldn't cheat me out of a friggin' SO!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Got Vahz?  
Jump to: