Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:45:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Archived: We distort. We decide.  |  Topic: Game Review: Chronicles of Riddick 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game Review: Chronicles of Riddick  (Read 3836 times)
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

on: July 01, 2004, 05:40:18 PM

"The world is populated in the main by people who should not exist." - George Bernard Shaw
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #1 on: July 02, 2004, 07:00:43 AM

The fact that its a good game is impressive. The fact that it's built on a movie license is astonishing. I commend whoever developed the game on not half assing a game which could have easily been a marketing tool for an unreleased movie. Not to say that it isn't still, but at least it stands alone as a GAME in its own right. Good review.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #2 on: July 02, 2004, 09:41:00 AM

I haven't played the game, but I know a bit about Diesel.

He is a consumate geek, loves D&D and gaming. He was particularly involved with Chronicles beyond just the voice acting. He seems to genuinely care that the game be good, including doing promo work for it at E3. I think he even owns a stake in the company that developed it, but can't confirm that.

Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

Reply #3 on: July 02, 2004, 10:14:34 AM

Quote from: HaemishM
I haven't played the game, but I know a bit about Diesel.

He is a consumate geek, loves D&D and gaming. He was particularly involved with Chronicles beyond just the voice acting. He seems to genuinely care that the game be good, including doing promo work for it at E3. I think he even owns a stake in the company that developed it, but can't confirm that.

I remember seeing something about Vin owning a stake in the company that made Chronicles in some game rag. Probably Game Informer.

I'd like to see a sequel myself.

"The world is populated in the main by people who should not exist." - George Bernard Shaw
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #4 on: July 03, 2004, 08:28:34 AM

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/07/01/news_6101751.html

It seems they are planning a PC release now.  Good for them.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Archived: We distort. We decide.  |  Topic: Game Review: Chronicles of Riddick  
Jump to: