Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:35:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: Zelda For Your Cell 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Zelda For Your Cell  (Read 12364 times)
ForumBot 0.8 beta
Terracotta Army

on: July 08, 2006, 07:38:31 PM

Zelda For Your Cell

<%image(20060708-zelda_mobile_java1.jpg|425|289|)%>

Some nice folks have recreated the original Zelda for your cell phone, albeit with much better graphics.  This faithful but unreliable news poster installed it on his cell phone, and so far the game is one of the best I've ever seen come out for the ultra mobile platform.  Things like the annoying guys in the water who shoot at you (I'm sure they have a name, I don't know it) and your sword being able to shoot across the screen when you have full health are noticeably absent, but then again, you have Zelda on your cell phone!

I used http://rumkin.com/tools/sprint/ to upload the jar file to my Sprint phone, not sure how the rest of you would get it on your respective providers (I think you can email to yourself has media for Verizon).

Impress your friends, download now!!1!1!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 07:49:57 PM by Trippy »
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 07:44:58 PM

Oh great and wonderful forum bot, I beseech thee to allow us to view enlarged pictures of this! 

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 07:48:40 PM

You just post things instead of searching google or going to sites, don't you?

Like, is Titan Quest a Diablo mod?

We're not here for your laziness!
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 07:56:32 PM

You just post things instead of searching google or going to sites, don't you?

Like, is Titan Quest a Diablo mod?

We're not here for your laziness!

Bah.  I honestly thought it was some sorta D2 expansion.  Even after rereading the review I was not so sure.  The only stuff I am versed on is the MMOG stuff; I never play single player games. 

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
schild
Administrator

Reply #4 on: July 08, 2006, 07:57:09 PM

You should try single player games. MMOGs are bad.
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #5 on: July 08, 2006, 11:13:37 PM

Sometimes I get the feeling that if Schild got his way, we'd all be playing pong. On 1981 lcd calculator wrist watches.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
ahoythematey
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: July 09, 2006, 01:46:20 AM

In Schild's defense, that would probably be more fulfilling and less stressful than playing a MMO.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #7 on: July 11, 2006, 08:10:26 AM

OK, I've waited long enough.

"More like CELDA!"

I now return you to your regularly-scheduled internet.

On 1981 lcd calculator wrist watches.

Do you know where to get one of these?!?!!!!11one

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
voodoolily
Contributor

Finnuh, munnuh, muhfuh, I enjoy creating new written vernacular, s'all.

Reply #8 on: July 13, 2006, 10:37:28 AM

Why didn't those motherfuckers just make this for the GBA or the DS? Do I have the dexterity to use tiny phone keys? Hell to the no! And my battery drains fast enough as it is. Bastards, the whole lot of them.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
The Legend of Zephyr - a different blog.
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: July 13, 2006, 12:10:44 PM

Why didn't those motherfuckers just make this for the GBA or the DS? Do I have the dexterity to use tiny phone keys? Hell to the no! And my battery drains fast enough as it is. Bastards, the whole lot of them.

I want Nintendo to make a cell phone/pda.

Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #10 on: July 14, 2006, 08:58:20 AM

I want Nintendo to make a cell phone/pda.

I just had a vision of DS Lite "sidetalkin".  That would be awesome.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: Zelda For Your Cell  
Jump to: