Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:11:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Moving from EU to US 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Moving from EU to US  (Read 2170 times)
Zephyr
Terracotta Army

on: July 05, 2006, 11:24:31 AM

I chose to stay with a close-knit guild for over a year playing on the EU servers while living in the US.  As WoW seems to be all about endgame raids, I am feeling a bit left out only being able to join in on the Sunday night raids and most of the original members are moving on to other games.  So, I picked up a copy of the US version and decided to start over here and hopefully find a compatible guild.  My main question is, what realms have a mature raiding community and if possible are on the newer hardware?  I am a bit tired of lagging to death in BWL, so I would rather avoid having to deal with that again.
Chenghiz
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 11:37:22 AM

You might consider checking out the realm boards. Usually they have a sticky detailing the raid progress of the major guilds. Barring that, I could name you a few servers where the action seems to be happening, but these are also generally overpopulated and laggy.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Moving from EU to US  
Jump to: