Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:22:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Put a bunch of magic armor/weapons and regeants in tower 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Put a bunch of magic armor/weapons and regeants in tower  (Read 3408 times)
Jimbo
Terracotta Army

still drives a stick shift

on: July 05, 2006, 08:43:57 AM

Heya all, went barding again and did pretty good this morning.  Put a bunch of unidentified gear in a chest and put 640 of each reg into the tower reg boxes.  Hopefully I can put some more in tommrow.
I love Lamp (scrappt)
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 12:49:35 PM

i will id  them and put the crap stuff in a chest or a bad for u and just put the good stuff aside for you  there yours do what ya want , and thx for stocking some regs.
Jimbo
Terracotta Army

still drives a stick shift

Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 01:32:34 PM

I don't really need those weapons or armor, unless anyone finds a magic tamborine so i can shake my money maker even more  :mrgreen:

Just let me know what was found, we can sell them or pass them on to people who need the weapons and gear.
I love Lamp (scrappt)
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: July 05, 2006, 01:57:56 PM

where did u put them didnt find them at all lol
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Put a bunch of magic armor/weapons and regeants in tower  
Jump to: