Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:50:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: CoX, How can it be improved?? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CoX, How can it be improved??  (Read 28049 times)
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #105 on: July 22, 2006, 11:57:46 AM

Yeah, the game definitely used to run much, much more smoothly.  Hell, it was more smoothly than DAoC on my computer at release.  Now it runs like shit.  Whatever they're doing to the graphics, it's not very efficient.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Jimbo
Terracotta Army

still drives a stick shift

Reply #106 on: July 22, 2006, 12:39:05 PM

I have noticed that I'm the only one who isn't bitching about load or lag times, but I'm running with a pretty decent system (FX-55, 7800 GTX, 2 gig ram) and cable modem, so I'm usually the first to zone in the missions.  One person had such a horrible load time that we were more than half way threw a mission before she got in, and one guy just said he isn't doing mayhem missions 'cause his machine takes forever to load it.

Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #107 on: July 23, 2006, 10:34:41 AM

I've had problems, too, and it was the reason I let my subscription lapse again.  Grind or no, I don't have much fun if graphics lag hampers my play.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: CoX, How can it be improved??  
Jump to: