Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:16:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Damn its quiet!! Is it July 4th weekend? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Damn its quiet!! Is it July 4th weekend?  (Read 6881 times)
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

on: July 01, 2006, 10:45:54 AM

Man, the forums here are quiet and its quiet ingame too.  I know Slay is out, but where's everyone else??

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 10:49:41 AM

Man, the forums here are quiet and its quiet ingame too.  I know Slay is out, but where's everyone else??

I went insane and resubbed to Lineage 2. 

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 10:57:47 AM

I went insane and resubbed to Lineage 2. 

Yikes.

I'll likely be on at times working on combat stats for either of my characters. I have no black pearl to start firing off fireballs (apparently you can't buy high enough to fire off lightning bolts) and I'm broke.. need to find a place where either one of my currently gimpy characters can make some cash.   

And I'll usually be monitoring the macroing, since mace fighting is hard to keep going even if you're firing off a bandaid every 5 seconds. Really need to start working on archery for my dexer.

I hate having to make cash on a fake UO server Cthulu  If you get a chance, could you drop a mage hat or two in the tower?

-Rasix
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #3 on: July 01, 2006, 08:27:21 PM

My stupid .gif avatar is not working.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #4 on: July 01, 2006, 08:31:57 PM

That's because it's a PNG.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #5 on: July 01, 2006, 08:40:40 PM

That's because it's a PNG.

Hmmm, I am drunk.  Guess this is an issue to worry about tomorrow.  Fuck, you guys are scary in your responses.  Do you have some crazy batman pager thingy going on?  DO POSTS AUTOMATICALLY GO TO THIS PAGER?  YOU KNOW MY SOCIAL SECURITY #, DON'T YOU???

Heh.  Its funny to me.

Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: July 01, 2006, 11:47:37 PM

Wait a minute... you said you were gong to WoW.  Lineage?  Are you insane!!  That game royally sucks!  Hell... its so bad that saying it sucks is a compliment.

Jimbo
Terracotta Army

still drives a stick shift

Reply #7 on: July 02, 2006, 05:16:23 AM

Well, I've bumped into you and I love Lamp thank goodness last night :D  Got tired of macro'ing in the tower and went to the Ice dungeon and killed some Ice Ogre Lords, untill a respawn wiped me.  Still made a pretty good haul and left the magic items in the tower (don't know how good those will be), and a decent amount of cash.  I'll try and drop some hats and regs in the tower, but have to work 11 to 11 today, off Mon, then work 4, 5, and 6th.  So I'll probably be goofin and macro'in those days.

Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: July 06, 2006, 08:50:32 AM

I was too busy all weekend to play much.  When I did have time, I spent it playing Titan Quest for some clickfest lewtcentric fun.  I'm getting burned out on that so I'll be back playing UO again soon.  I quit all my other MMO habits until after our move next month, so what else am I gonna do?

Oh.  Lineage 2?  I don't understand you at all.
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: July 06, 2006, 09:10:45 AM

It was directed at Cheddar who said he resubbed to Lineage 2.  Sorry about that confusion.

Is Titan Quest any good?  My wife and I may be picking it up later on.  We are still working on beating Dungeon Siege 2.

Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: July 07, 2006, 10:42:14 AM

It was directed at Cheddar who said he resubbed to Lineage 2.  Sorry about that confusion.

Is Titan Quest any good?  My wife and I may be picking it up later on.  We are still working on beating Dungeon Siege 2.

No, my reaction to L2 was towards Cheddar.  I don't understand why he would play it.

Yes, TQ is good.  I'm not as burned out as I thought.  It is still taking my full attention at the moment.  Check out the threads dedicated to the game in the other forum.  They even started a board just for it.  I haven't seen that done before.  Ever.  It is just that good.
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: July 07, 2006, 10:48:02 AM

Heading there right now :) thank ya!  Don't worry though guys... still gonna play UO.  I've been managing my obsession with Dungeon Siege 2 (with my wife) and UO just fine.  After DS2 is beat I will either get Titan's Quest or wait for the DS2 expansion coming out Aug 1st.

Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: July 10, 2006, 05:02:49 AM

Are you guys on Titan's Quest now?  That why UO so quiet  cry?  I may just pick it up so I can see what all the craze is about.  I'm still gonna be in UO though!

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #13 on: July 10, 2006, 05:08:26 AM

My buddies and I are playing TQ.  Course, with my schedule, I am lucky to get 6-8 hours in per week.  Heh.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Damn its quiet!! Is it July 4th weekend?  
Jump to: