Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:51:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Money making 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Money making  (Read 3282 times)
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

on: June 27, 2006, 11:47:55 AM

I know as a thief it isn't easy unless you pull some nice checks off people. I almost had a castle deed and then the guy went spazz and noticed I was hiding in the room they were doing the trade. Luckily I didn't die, but I also didn't get the deed. Any suggestions for a good place to linger? Or do I need to roll another char for farming? Also, can someone mark me runes to outside all the banks? Thinking that'd be good for a thief.
Jacob0883
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 12:05:44 PM

A lot of big trades are made in Vesper because people use the table as a block.  If you can hid far enough away from a reveal then steal you will probably get some good stuff.  Another thing to do is hide by banks and wait for mages to recall in.  Sometimes they are recalling in just to grab their house key. 

The last thing you can do, but it is extremely boring is house sit and steal when they show up.  You have to be able to defend yourself if that is the case though.  This might not work to well if they can change house locks in a matter of seconds.  I don't quite remember the housing rules for this era.
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 12:19:44 PM

I'll assume the table is in the bank
Jacob0883
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 12:27:33 PM

Yeah, my bad, that is where it is.
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 12:38:37 PM

Awesome, I'll let you know how it goes.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Money making  
Jump to: