Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:47:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Macro help 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Macro help  (Read 2672 times)
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

on: June 25, 2006, 01:36:46 PM

I GM'd stealing this morning so I want to get ready for that which is me robbing people blind. I need some help with thief macros. Any suggestions would be good. So far I've got a hide hotkey.. yeah.. that's it. I tried a steal -> last target hotkey, but it's just not working in my favor. Any help would be nice.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 01:41:32 PM by NiX »
Tahz
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 02:54:34 PM

I guess if the steal macro is not working, it's either because you don't have a "WaitForTarget" line before "LastTarget", or it's that you haven't established a target.  Assign one of the Targeting hotkeys in Razor to ensure your victim is flagged as the Last Target.  For some reason I am not good at cycling through targets with NextTarget, so what I do is use a skill like Eval or Anat and examine them directly, just to establish them as my target.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 07:50:17 PM

Make another patsy character on another account- then buy around 50 items that weigh 50 stones (Dye tubs I believe were the de facto back in the day).  Have them steal from each other.  This also lets you have 2 thieves, one for PvP and one for steal steal.

No need to target items in eithers bag.  Just select the patsy character for a random steal. 

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Macro help  
Jump to: