Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:08:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Tower Doorman 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tower Doorman  (Read 2938 times)
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

on: June 25, 2006, 12:40:07 PM

I've noticed a lot of us don't have keys to the Tower and I don't know of a Tinker so I can understand why there aren't copies of the key flying around. Anyway, I've created an account solely for the purpose of opening the front door of the tower. Just PM me for the login and you too can have your own personal slave to act as a key! Just remember to keep him in the Tower at all times. Preferrably near the front door just to make things quick. Also, for obvious reasons I'm not posting the login. We don't need to be cleaned out.
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 06:31:55 PM

I just make sure to always have a character in there.  You can use Razor to be logged in with multiple accounts, and let yourself in that way.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 07:46:51 PM

You could also construct a code for Razor so the character opens the door.  Only problem is you would not want to release it publically; not that we have enemies, much less enemies reading these boards.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Tower Doorman  
Jump to: