Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:06:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Where's a good spot to place a vendor? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where's a good spot to place a vendor?  (Read 3826 times)
Train Wreck
Contributor

on: June 24, 2006, 08:25:37 PM

I got the money together for a house.  Does anybody have any suggestions for a good place for a vendor?
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 05:36:41 PM

Hmmmmmm...not really, tho i have never bene the vendor type. I just kill ppl and take their stuff :)

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 05:57:07 PM

I've seen him do it. He does it well.
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 06:25:41 PM

Aside from towns and dungeon entrances, I guess the only other option is leaving marked runes to it laying around.

Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 05:52:29 AM

I personally like homes that are near guard zones.  I have never liked moongate spots or ones out in the middle of nowhere.  Even though ppl tend to crowd shops around moongates I mostly hate them because red/blue/thief alike can use them.  They can easily kill/steal from you and get away.

I would suggest looking around the outside of Moonglow as I think there were shops around there that have collapsed or are no longer there.  I don't think there was anymore space around close to East Brit, but you could always check.

If I happen to come across anything that might look decent I will let you know.

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #5 on: June 26, 2006, 08:10:32 AM

I placed it east of the brit swamp because i got so fed up with the pickiness when placing a house.  It's probably not the greatest spot and I might end up moving it.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Where's a good spot to place a vendor?  
Jump to: