Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:17:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Thursdays: Resist/healing Night 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thursdays: Resist/healing Night  (Read 9017 times)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

on: June 22, 2006, 07:01:37 AM

10pm-12pm EST on Thursdays

Who needs resist/heal training? Using our mages we can GM some people very quickly. Please list if you would like to be the recipient of this. List your character name and current skill level of either:

What I ask of you, if you are doing healing bring your own bandies. If you are getting resist, please have some money or regs to donate to the cause. If you dont, write up an IOU :)

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Jacob0883
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 08:11:15 AM

I am working on healing with my dexer and resist with my tank mage.  my healing is barely above 50 as is my resist.  I have killed some sheep and have 1500 bandies and i have 5k to donate to the reg cause.  I might have more by the end of the day (or less haha).
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 09:10:55 AM

Perfect, we can get that resist rolling no problem.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 09:27:29 AM

Can't make any promises, but I will try my hardest to come tonight. 

I will bring bandaids and cash for those that need it.  Can't make any promises because I'm not sure what the Mrs. will have planned tonight.  I busted my ass restocking the vendor in hopes of getting some actual playtime in (trying to keep a good image with the playerbase that my vendor is DA SHIT because I'm always stocked).

Centurion can use resist training.  He's GM at everything else except for Archery.

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 09:36:48 AM

I should be on from 9-11 EST.  I'll help as I can.  I need to GM magery and resist myself.
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #5 on: June 22, 2006, 10:22:09 AM

If somebody is supplying regs, Ain can FS.  I would supply them myself but my magery is too high to raise that way, and I don't have much cash.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: June 22, 2006, 10:23:24 AM

I GMed my magery and resist using nothing but Flamestrike.

Jacob0883
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: June 22, 2006, 10:28:53 AM

I am going to macro casting lighting on myself so everyone else can work on their magery and resist using the better spells.  I am having a hell of a time with eval though.  I am not gaining any int.  I will pass out bandies to all the healers though.
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #8 on: June 22, 2006, 10:29:58 AM

Really?  How many regs did it take from 98 to 100?
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: June 22, 2006, 10:33:27 AM

Maybe 500 each

Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: June 22, 2006, 10:34:27 AM

I am going to macro casting lighting on myself so everyone else can work on their magery and resist using the better spells.  I am having a hell of a time with eval though.  I am not gaining any int.  I will pass out bandies to all the healers though.

Once you start hitting the magery hard your int flies up. Eval I just afk macro.

Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: June 22, 2006, 10:43:38 AM

I GMed my magery and resist using nothing but Flamestrike.

That's my plan once I can start getting some cash to support the habit!
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #12 on: June 22, 2006, 11:22:55 AM

Cool, I can afford that pretty easily.

I had to lock my int, it was going through the roof just from magery.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: June 23, 2006, 06:37:28 AM

How were gains overall guys? If we can get more people into the 80's range, and like 1-2 more mages on...we can Mass cast Mana Vampire on people to GM. Just takes regs :)

Jacob0883
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: June 23, 2006, 10:06:16 AM

My gains were good last night.  I am currently 70 and 70.  I am going to do a little bit more EB today if I get time.  I am golfing around 3:30 though and I don't see my having the time to get money and get a macro started.  I killed about 50 sheep today.  I am going to stock bandages in one of the armoire on the bottom floor of the tower.  They will be for everyone to use, so feel free. 

I will also try to contribute some regs for you guys to macro with tonight, but I am low on money like I said before.  I will leave Fede on while I golf so people can beat on him.  You will have to heal though because he can't.  Slayerik, if you see a need for another healer let me know and I will PM you my account info for minax.  She is at about 75 healing right now and I have a macro going to raise it a bit more.  Have fun tonight guys because I know I won't be on the golf course.
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: June 23, 2006, 10:44:48 AM

Yeah, I think we need to work on getting us all contributing cash and items.  I'm still stuck at the tower without runes or a rune book.  I have 0 cash, so unless I just run around the entire world, I am immobile.

We need to get groups together and hit spot for resources and cash.  Ogre lords, harpies, etc.  At some point we need to take a break from training and build up the coffers.  :-D
Jacob0883
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: June 23, 2006, 10:47:40 AM

Yeah, I think we need to work on getting us all contributing cash and items.  I'm still stuck at the tower without runes or a rune book.  I have 0 cash, so unless I just run around the entire world, I am immobile.

We need to get groups together and hit spot for resources and cash.  Ogre lords, harpies, etc.  At some point we need to take a break from training and build up the coffers.  :-D

Someone has not explained the point of UO to you yet.  Its not about getting money, fame, and kills.  IT IS ALL ABOUT MACROING 24/7. 
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: June 23, 2006, 10:51:08 AM

Well, the point I WANT to get to is PvP, but we have to have a foundation first.  I don't want to end up blowing my wad on the first few fights and then find myself pennyless with no clothes or weapons.  When or if we ever get really into PvP, we could burn through resources like mad.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: June 23, 2006, 11:08:17 AM

Well, the point I WANT to get to is PvP, but we have to have a foundation first.  I don't want to end up blowing my wad on the first few fights and then find myself pennyless with no clothes or weapons.  When or if we ever get really into PvP, we could burn through resources like mad.

Just keep yourself in regs...we have leather armor and GM halby's for decades...plus im looting a lot of dead corpses :) Honestly, with your skills...a couple runes and you can make around 8k an hour solo in the OL room.

Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #19 on: June 23, 2006, 12:17:05 PM

Just keep yourself in regs...we have leather armor and GM halby's for decades...plus im looting a lot of dead corpses :) Honestly, with your skills...a couple runes and you can make around 8k an hour solo in the OL room.

I need to work on the solo part.  It seemed hard enough with three of us.

As far as contributions go, I've filled up the GA and TR kegs, most of the GS keg, and donated 56 recall scrolls.  The GA is actually overflowing so I dropped a bag of them into the empty bottle bag.
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: June 23, 2006, 12:20:12 PM

What is the trick you keep talking about?  I used to kill them just by using EV's and inviisibility.  What else is there?

Yes, I could make some mad cash now, but you got it right.  I need runes and a book.  The book so I don't lose my runes the first time I get ganked.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #21 on: June 23, 2006, 04:48:53 PM

I will leave Fede on while I golf so people can beat on him. 

Thanks for that. I got my swords up to 100 and tactics into the mid eighties. I couldn't get a reliable macro going though that would heal you once you got to a certain health and towards the end I messed something up and Fede was hitting back.  I didn't see a target health condition in Razor and the EUO script I downloaded didn't seem to work worth a shit.

-Rasix
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #22 on: June 23, 2006, 06:20:03 PM

Thanks for that. I got my swords up to 100 and tactics into the mid eighties. I couldn't get a reliable macro going though that would heal you once you got to a certain health and towards the end I messed something up and Fede was hitting back.  I didn't see a target health condition in Razor and the EUO script I downloaded didn't seem to work worth a shit.

In razor, if you highlight something in the macro and right click it, you can insert special construct --> insert "if" condition and set stuff like if hits <=50 ...then just toss a heal after it.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #23 on: June 23, 2006, 06:37:36 PM

In razor, if you highlight something in the macro and right click it, you can insert special construct --> insert "if" condition and set stuff like if hits <=50 ...then just toss a heal after it.

I saw that, but isn't that just for yourself? Or can it be for whatever your target is?

-Rasix
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #24 on: June 23, 2006, 09:05:53 PM

Hmm, not sure.  My guess would be that if the skill you're macroing is targeted on another avatar, it would be based on that avatar's health. 

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #25 on: June 25, 2006, 06:34:40 PM

Hits only applies to yourself as far as I know.  If you have control of the target character you can set up a macro for them to step away and heal, then walk back, when their health gets low.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Thursdays: Resist/healing Night  
Jump to: