Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:35:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: We should do some dungeons crawls or something. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: We should do some dungeons crawls or something.  (Read 6423 times)
Train Wreck
Contributor

on: June 22, 2006, 05:09:39 AM

I've done a few things with some of you guys, but never with more than three of us at once (with exception to the IDOC battle, which was awesome).  Any chance of us getting together to dungeon crawl or start some trouble with other guilds?  Most of us have been macroing for over a week and are probably ready for something.

I got a new headset so I'm ready for vent.
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 05:37:33 AM

I'm ready and have vent up.  I'm usually on from 7:30 to 9:30 CST.  I could stretch to 10:30 if something fun is happening.
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 05:53:05 AM

I can be on whenever
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 05:54:27 AM

I can be on any time after 4:00 PST, just need to know when.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 06:19:40 AM

Lets look at all getting together ... i think 8:30 EST is a good time ...

Maybe Friday? I havent heard anything about Chedd's event so I guess its a no go for now...

Also, its a little more tough now that we have 2 guilds...Ventrilo is becoming more important to keep in touch!

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Jacob0883
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: June 22, 2006, 08:06:21 AM

Something we used to do as a guild back in the day was do a hyloth dungeon crawl all the way down to the bottom.  Once a week we would kill balrons with nothing but swords, arrows, and EBs.  I don't know if we could do that now without 25 or so people, but I am up for a dungeon crawl or a few good fights.  Friday sounds good to me.  I should be off the golf course by 8:30.
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: June 22, 2006, 09:43:06 AM

I should be able to play then.
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #7 on: June 22, 2006, 10:08:20 AM

Friday's bad for me because that's when I go out. 
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: June 22, 2006, 10:42:23 AM

Friday's bad for me because that's when I go out. 

Me too normally, but the wife has me sitting at home with the chillins.
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #9 on: June 22, 2006, 11:24:10 AM

If I'm home I'll be there, I'm usually not though.  That time will work for me on any other weeknight.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #10 on: June 22, 2006, 11:43:01 AM

Maybe Friday? I havent heard anything about Chedd's event so I guess its a no go for now...

Also, its a little more tough now that we have 2 guilds...Ventrilo is becoming more important to keep in touch!

Not enough participation.  If we can drum up some more support lets do it next week.  Egads, I need to start macroing my PvP'r! I am soooo far behind.  Fucking RL.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Jacob0883
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: June 22, 2006, 01:25:40 PM

Not enough participation.  If we can drum up some more support lets do it next week.  Egads, I need to start macroing my PvP'r! I am soooo far behind.  Fucking RL.

WOW is not real life!!!!  It is a fing cartoon!!!
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #12 on: June 22, 2006, 01:28:31 PM

Heh. I returned to WoW for roughly 1.5 hours.  Then the entire F13 community mocked my clan name, and left the server to play alliance on a newer server.  Fucking wierdos.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #13 on: June 22, 2006, 03:18:49 PM

Heh. I returned to WoW for roughly 1.5 hours.  Then the entire F13 community mocked my clan name, and left the server to play alliance on a newer server.  Fucking wierdos.

:-D

Anyhow, I've been working up a katana dexfag by fooling around in the newbie dungeon.  Expect to be bothered in game.  (I've already chatted up Trags and Slay)

Best thing about dungeon runs is you almost always get into a fight...

Edit: I'm going to be extremely casual with all of this.  Still mainly playing EVE.

-Rasix
WindupAtheist
Army of One

Badicalthon

Reply #14 on: June 22, 2006, 03:36:22 PM

I should start up just to PK Rasix.  It would be like Jews gassing Hitler.

"You're just a dick who quotes himself in his sig."  --  Schild
"Yeah, it's pretty awesome."  --  Me
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #15 on: June 22, 2006, 03:40:33 PM

So, I'm perceived as the evil mod then? Or is this a "gank the ex-PK-griefer-bastard" thing?

-Rasix
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #16 on: June 22, 2006, 03:43:52 PM

Egads, I need to start macroing my PvP'r! I am soooo far behind.  Fucking RL.

Macroing is for people that are stuck in RL.  Your only responsibility is logging in once a day after server restart to click the "play macro" button.
Tahz
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: June 22, 2006, 04:00:01 PM

That raises another good question - when exactly IS server restart?
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #18 on: June 22, 2006, 04:14:01 PM

So, I'm perceived as the evil mod then? Or is this a "gank the ex-PK-griefer-bastard" thing?

Heh, I always imagine you as a 'Dosh droid engineer. 

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #19 on: June 22, 2006, 05:16:46 PM

That raises another good question - when exactly IS server restart?

UO servers lag more and more over time.  I don't know if it has to do with inefficient use of resources or what, but it plagues both OSI and 3rd party shards.  The solution is to restart it, so most shards have a daily restart schedule, Metro's being 12:00am EST.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: We should do some dungeons crawls or something.  
Jump to: