Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:10:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: 1.12 Under dev.. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1.12 Under dev..  (Read 2542 times)
Chenghiz
Terracotta Army

on: June 21, 2006, 09:56:04 AM

Looks like cross-realm battlegrounds and world pvp objectives are in for 1.12. Oh, and the rogue review. I'm not sure how i feel about the cross-realm BGs, my server is woefully behind the curve on PVE (first C'Thun kill was last week), but the world pvp objectives look promising.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdev/
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 11:02:58 AM

Cross-realm battlegrounds will be great, if they alleviate the long queues on horribly unbalanced servers. 

Actually, I don't see a downside at all to them.

Some sort of ranking system would be nice, so that people can play similarly ranked other people.  I only say that because I want to play against other gimps, being that I'm a pretty gimpy pvper.

bhodi

No lie.

Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 11:28:34 AM

* Rogue Talent Review:   Next in the ongoing talent review are the rogues, masters of stealth and assassination. Stay tuned for more details on what the rogue talent update will have in store for the sneaky damage dealers.
Translation: We're doing minor tweaking of the subelty tree for heavy PvPers. The rest of you raiding rogues are fucked. Thank you, drive through.
Chenghiz
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 11:47:33 AM

A ladder system would be cool to have.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: 1.12 Under dev..  
Jump to: