Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:50:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Obligatory Goodbye post 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Obligatory Goodbye post  (Read 5344 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: June 19, 2006, 08:50:20 PM

Eh, obviously I have not been playing.  Well in my defense, ANYTHING.  I did manage to get a Civ 4 session in Saturday during the server fiasco, but whatever.

Basically I have some RL friends who want to play WoW; unfortunetely I am not able to focus on more than one game at a time.  I still want to tool around with UO, but it will be on a super casual basis.  If there is enough interest I will still run the guild event this weekend; problem is no one really got into it, and those kinda things are more fun with people.

IF you guys are interested in WoW there will be a few nooblers starting there, FYI.

Also, I have a house for Commander, and will be tossing my tamer account to whomever wants it (Slayer?).  I'll post a review thingy at a later date on how I perceived things on Metro.  I was impressed with many aspects of the shard.  Cheers!

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Jacob0883
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 09:30:27 PM

Figures, i just made my guild title name for you.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 09:41:57 PM

Well, bummed to see ya go man...though not unexpected (with your recent lack of play, along with Andric). You were the original gangsta that started this mess with me, and look forward to playing more MMOs with ya down the road.

I actually would kinda like the account info if at all possible, my provoker guy sucks ass compared to cheddar :) Thanks for giving it a shot bud !

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Tragny
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 12:55:28 AM

Heh. I'm begining to think it's me. :D Good luck in WoW. I'm going to hold off until the expansion, I think. Maybe after I tire of UO, I'll chase you down in your flavour of the week.

"Masturbation is a more rewarding pursuit." -- Evangolis
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 05:19:07 AM

Well, bummed to see ya go man...though not unexpected (with your recent lack of play, along with Andric). You were the original gangsta that started this mess with me, and look forward to playing more MMOs with ya down the road.

I actually would kinda like the account info if at all possible, my provoker guy sucks ass compared to cheddar :) Thanks for giving it a shot bud !

NP, all I ask is that you do not delete him or change his base skills (Taming, magery med, animal lore, and vet).  Otherwise have at it!  I really was having fun, but meh.  RL friends and all that jazz.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #5 on: June 20, 2006, 05:19:58 AM

Heh. I'm begining to think it's me. :D Good luck in WoW. I'm going to hold off until the expansion, I think. Maybe after I tire of UO, I'll chase you down in your flavour of the week.

I look forward to seeing you there!  I may start a new character in a few weeks, so I will have a level range to mess around with.

Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: June 20, 2006, 05:58:14 AM

RL friends can do that to ya.  As long as you are enjoying WoW, then do it man!!  I look forward to playing with ya again :).  You be good and take care of everyone and KEEP POSTING HERE on these forums.  We want to hear from you and such.

I really really wish I could have gotten into WoW, but for some reason I absolutely hated the game.

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: June 20, 2006, 05:59:35 AM

RL friends can do that to ya.  As long as you are enjoying WoW, then do it man!!  I look forward to playing with ya again :).  You be good and take care of everyone and KEEP POSTING HERE on these forums.  We want to hear from you and such.

I really really wish I could have gotten into WoW, but for some reason I absolutely hated the game.

Oh, CHeddar's not going anywhere :)

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: June 20, 2006, 06:27:25 AM

Ah, OK.  I was worried Cheddar was going to start posting more on the WoW forums section (since he's playing that game more) and we'd be missing out on his sarcastic pain in the ass posts here :).

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: June 20, 2006, 06:31:30 AM

Ah, OK.  I was worried Cheddar was going to start posting more on the WoW forums section (since he's playing that game more) and we'd be missing out on his sarcastic pain in the ass posts here :).

Well, ya he may do that. Just saying that noon wont leave f13 :)

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #10 on: June 20, 2006, 11:46:42 AM

Have you seen the f13 WoW forums?  Ugh.  Its a jungle in there!  Ill still be a presence here.  I may just do crating part time in UO. 

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #11 on: June 20, 2006, 08:44:03 PM

Disregard me leaving, Slayer may be Cheddar for Monday-Thursdays, DETAILS at 1200.

Evidently Beer and Prestzels does make things better.  Ask me tomorrow.Next step is to bring the Goons in.  Teehee.

Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: June 20, 2006, 09:24:21 PM

I missed ya already sexy

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Obligatory Goodbye post  
Jump to: