Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:05:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Post-server wars Ogre Lord slaying? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Post-server wars Ogre Lord slaying?  (Read 3332 times)
CmdrSlack
Contributor

on: June 19, 2006, 06:18:12 PM

I was hoping to do some serious OL farming this evening to help reup the regs and whatnot.  Since I have no earthly idea where they are, does someone who knows want to drag me over there?

If not tonight, perhaps tomorrow evening? 

In the alternative, is there a way to harvest regs similar to choppin wood or mining ore?

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 07:46:40 PM

Nope, cant go reg picking. If you can get on soon id be glad to show ya my trick. I find it kinda fun to kill em, and very solid loots.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 08:00:06 PM

Probably won't be on till after server wars :/ 

If you pop on to start a macro and have time to show me, that's cool.  If not I'll just shoot for tomorrow.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Tragny
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 01:05:06 AM

I'd be interested in helping out with this also. Unfortunately, I don't get in until around midnight central, which is probably a little late. Maybe Slack'll be willing to show me once he has it down.

"Masturbation is a more rewarding pursuit." -- Evangolis
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 05:45:49 AM

FYI the ice dungeon has oodles of Arctic OgreLords, especially near the entrance. 

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Post-server wars Ogre Lord slaying?  
Jump to: