Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 01:47:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Resist training 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Resist training  (Read 9517 times)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

on: June 19, 2006, 06:46:54 AM

Ok, figured I'd make a new thread on this.

Resist training. I have been trying to come up with ways to work our resist cheaply and effectively. I just had an idea. You guys have seen how I got those 2 rabbits on the boats right? Well, if we could drag some liches or lich lords on to the boats ... free spell dumps for all. Daemons would work, orc mages, gargoyles, gazers...I guess my thoughts here are lets find the outdoor spawns nearby that we can drag to the boat. If our location sucks for that, lets just find a new one and park a small house there.

This is my next mission...any assistance would be grand. We have 2 boats in a box near the door if someone wants to get crazy.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 07:02:58 AM

So right now, I think the main need of the guild is bandages and regs. This is a constant need, please do what you can to help. For bandages, the best way (besides sheering sheep) is to buy Flax Bundles. When used on a spinning wheel they make 6 spools of thread. 5 spools used on a loom makes a bolt of cloth, you save like 25% as opposed to just buying Bolts.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 09:28:45 AM

You know what... that liche lord and such idea is a REALLY freaking good idea!  I'm up for helping you guys lure them onto there and such.

I'm gonna dig through all my stuff and see how much cloth I have.  I'm almost positive I have a BOAT LOAD of cloth somewhere.  I seem to remember my wife harvesting sheep once and she got me like 630 wool (I shit you not).  I'm not 100% sure, but we shall see.  I have tried different scripts that are supposed to harvest sheep and bank the wool, but haven't had much luck w/ them yet.  I'll keep trying.

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 09:34:10 AM

Found a nice spot...i recalled to an outdoor LL spot

No LL, but i found a gazer spawn. 1 elder gazer trapped on my boat, and 2 regs trapped just south of it

Ruci is gaining as we speak. The rune is marked and locked down right when ya walk into the tower.

Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 09:45:25 AM

Lucky bastards that can play while at work.  Any idea if UO would run off of a CD?  As in… you won't have to install it?  If it can then I'd be set.

Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 09:46:13 AM

nope you are fucked

:)

Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 09:58:33 AM

More good news, there is an evil mage spawn not too far out. Im thinking we load up these boats big time. Gazers, evil mages, elder gazer...i will need 1 mage to help keep me alive while i set it up, after that woot

Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: June 19, 2006, 10:08:17 AM

nope you are fucked

:)

Ah, fucking hell :(.  OK, I need some kind of haxxor override password so I can bypass this damn Admin login bullshit.

Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 10:15:38 AM

Hmmm well, i know ways you can hack the admin password.............

Not sure your companies security folks would like that too much.....

Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: June 19, 2006, 10:27:41 AM

Trapped high level mobs like that are good for those wanting GM archery too.  You just have to be careful not to kill them.  :-D
Ruci
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: June 19, 2006, 11:25:49 AM

There are better spots for GM archery. I can show anyone who want to do it.
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: June 19, 2006, 12:32:43 PM

Even better than Wrong or is it wrong you are talking about?  Just curious because I gotta get Centurion's Archery up.

Ruci
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: June 19, 2006, 12:58:29 PM

well what level is cent's archery currently?
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: June 19, 2006, 06:06:43 PM

Approx 46.6%.

Ruci
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: June 19, 2006, 11:50:16 PM

dude some monkey killed our elder gazer
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: June 20, 2006, 05:58:19 AM

dude some monkey killed our elder gazer

HATERS EVERYWHERE

Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: June 20, 2006, 06:00:41 AM

Once I got my characters worked up I might park someone there to spy and get names to be added to our shit list.  Nothing better than camping some assholes house.  Just wait for him to arrive and bum rush his ass and break into the house.

Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: June 20, 2006, 06:06:23 AM

Once I got my characters worked up I might park someone there to spy and get names to be added to our shit list.  Nothing better than camping some assholes house.  Just wait for him to arrive and bum rush his ass and break into the house.

Thats what Im talkin about!

Jacob0883
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: June 21, 2006, 08:02:14 AM

I have enough magery that I can cast lighting without fizzing now.  My question to you all though is, should I GM Eval before I start training resist?  If that is the case is there a way that anyone can help me gm wrestling first.  I don't want to lose my high dex right now without gming wrestling.
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: June 21, 2006, 08:26:14 AM

I have to get wrestling gm'ed on Dren Por, so we can wrestle about.  I should be around tonight from 7:30 CST.
Jacob0883
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: June 21, 2006, 08:26:55 AM

I have to get wrestling gm'ed on Dren Por, so we can wrestle about.  I should be around tonight from 7:30 CST.

I will be in class until 9:30 est time, so can you wait till then?
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #21 on: June 21, 2006, 08:37:36 AM

Well... Centurion is now GM Healing.  Now to get resist up.  Current stats - GM Fencing, GM Tactics, GM Healing, GM Anatomy, 63.4 Resist, Hiding being trained now, Archery starting probably tonight.

Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #22 on: June 21, 2006, 09:39:24 AM

I will be in class until 9:30 est time, so can you wait till then?

No, but get a hold of Slay.  He has the account info and can set Dren Por up to wrestle you through the night.
Tahz
Terracotta Army

Reply #23 on: June 21, 2006, 12:44:51 PM

Where is this spot you guys are using?
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #24 on: June 22, 2006, 04:50:41 AM

Do we have a shit list yet?  Some guy named Donatello thought I was AFK in brit and exploded me with something.  I'm not sure what but I think he dropped trapped boxes around and casted telekinesis on them.  Anyway, it was a feeble attempt but he's still a douche.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #25 on: June 22, 2006, 06:28:30 AM

Do we have a shit list yet?  Some guy named Donatello thought I was AFK in brit and exploded me with something.  I'm not sure what but I think he dropped trapped boxes around and casted telekinesis on them.  Anyway, it was a feeble attempt but he's still a douche.

Good call, ill start the thread

Jacob0883
Terracotta Army

Reply #26 on: June 24, 2006, 10:30:08 AM

I am at 72.4 resist.  Is it to early to start flamestrike for resist?
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #27 on: June 24, 2006, 04:31:41 PM

nope, especially if you want to raise Magery

You will need a healer though.  You should create a second account by appending a 1 at the name of your existing account, if you can't find somebody to handle healing for you.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Resist training  
Jump to: