Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:28:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: So i'm GM Arch/Tact/Sword/Anat 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: So i'm GM Arch/Tact/Sword/Anat  (Read 4245 times)
Ruci
Terracotta Army

on: June 19, 2006, 01:22:20 AM

I need help raising resist spells and healing. was thinking i setup my heal macro w/ like a gazillion bandages on me and then someone who's raising magery just beats up on me. Or someone just beats up on me.
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 01:32:10 AM

Healing goes up faster if you heal other people, especially if they are poisoned.  At least, that's how it worked on OSI.

I can cast EQ if you want.  I'm told that it only effects the current floor I'm on, so it shouldn't interfere with other people.
Ruci
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 01:33:23 AM

are you on the server right now? I am on right now msg my behind.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 06:33:15 AM

Sorry to get in your shit about  EQing on the roof...I was just brutally surprised by it and luckily didnt die when i logged back in up there. ANd it was 6 AM and i was half asleep.

Best way for us to raise peoples resist is get a bunch of mages and dump Mana drain on them until they hit 65. Then maybe corps for a bit until we start seeing gains from Mana Vampire.

Im sure we could probably use mind Blast for a while as well.

ANother option...Summon Daemons, get on the boat and let them dump on you. have 2 healers spamming bandage. Probably the most cost effective way....

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 07:32:26 AM

Does the energy field on a set of stairs trick still work for high end resist?
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 07:51:30 AM

Gut says no, but its a damn good question

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 09:30:50 AM

If anyone needs to train Magery up using Earthquake and such just let me know.  I can ya let ya use the very top of our tower as a staging area.  My wife and I are practically never up there.

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #7 on: June 22, 2006, 05:21:16 AM

I'll be happy to macro magery on people to get their res up.  Let me know what you need.  I would prefer to do it with EQ because I've been stuck on 97.9 magery, but I don't want to interfer with other people's macs.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: So i'm GM Arch/Tact/Sword/Anat  
Jump to: