Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:36:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Supply requests 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Supply requests  (Read 3957 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: June 16, 2006, 04:39:32 PM

Can anyone spare ingots/nightshade?  I need lots for my crafter guy.  I will pay, if needed!

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
I love Lamp (scrappt)
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 04:47:15 PM

nightshade in the tower ingots i been using what i get slowly working on a tinkerer  smith , he has GM alchemy and almost GM poisoning.
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 05:05:14 PM

I'll start mining as opposed to lumberjacking for a while.

After my "I am a pet noob" fiasco, I still have one horse left, so I can hopefully haul a good amount of ore back from the mountains westish of the tower.

Can we set up a house or area of the tower with an anvil and forge?  Maybe just the forge?  I just want to be able to convert ore to ingots.

EDIT -- If we use a house, I can contribute some cash towards the cost - I think Silas still has about 20k gold in the bank.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 05:09:15 PM

After my "I am a pet noob" fiasco, I still have one horse left, so I can hopefully haul a good amount of ore back from the mountains westish of the tower.

Can we set up a house or area of the tower with an anvil and forge?  Maybe just the forge?  I just want to be able to convert ore to ingots.

EDIT -- If we use a house, I can contribute some cash towards the cost - I think Silas still has about 20k gold in the bank.

If you want a house we can buy you one.  Pick a place to set up!  Ill buy wood or ingots from you!

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 05:24:27 PM

If you want a house we can buy you one.  Pick a place to set up!  Ill buy wood or ingots from you!

Deal!

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
I love Lamp (scrappt)
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 05:35:53 PM

i have a mining house all set up i can  co-owner u both to if u like and we do have a forge and anvil in the tower.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006, 07:20:51 PM

I have a forge and anvil as well if needed!

Sounds like lamp has the plan

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
I love Lamp (scrappt)
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: June 18, 2006, 07:29:47 PM

message me in game or send me a PM will make runes to the mining house i have and will co-owner anyone to it that wants to use it .... well will me macroing resist all day while im at work tomorrow so any message will be seen late in the day or if i get booted not at all lol.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Supply requests  
Jump to: