Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:28:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Int gain 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Int gain  (Read 2867 times)
Jacob0883
Terracotta Army

on: June 16, 2006, 02:26:35 PM

I just macroed meditation all day while at work and I didn't gain a single intelligence point.  Is eval going to take me to GM?

When I get my first paycheck I will donate 20 bucks and get my magery and resist to gm.

Also, is anyone handing out full spell books yet?
I love Lamp (scrappt)
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 02:36:55 PM

Eval will med wont give u anything, plenty of regs in the tower use as u need . and the 20$ u spend on regs wont get u gm in either, as for  a spell book message me in game I will get ya one.
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 04:54:06 PM

Just macro Magery and int will go up just fine.  Mine got to 80 in about 12 hours.  Eval is automatically used when you cast a spell.  If you decide to macro Magery, remember that Meditation is not automatic on this shard and you will need to activate it yourself.  (Even if you don't want Med in your build, you should do it while macroing anyway to speed up the process.)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 09:26:20 PM

Do spirit speak to like 20, that should get ya a quick 5-10 int

Ummm....other than that, macroing magery should help a lot. I cant remember other skills that raise int, but the lower parts of most skills give ya the most gains (just cause you skill up quicker)

Who are ya in game? Someone messaged me earlier and i missed it :(

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Jacob0883
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 09:31:57 PM

I am Fede.  I won't be on this weekend, but I should be able to play some next week.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Int gain  
Jump to: