Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:11:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Pets and gates 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pets and gates  (Read 4123 times)
CmdrSlack
Contributor

on: June 16, 2006, 11:55:02 AM

Is it possible to lead pack animals through gates?  I need to grab a few for stuff like raising stealing and for starting Silas on mining.  I'd rather buy them, then have Slack toss out a gate for Silas and the animals.

Do I have to run 'em from Minoc?

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 12:01:55 PM

say all follow and u can gate them.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 12:03:07 PM

Sweet, chopping wood is getting tedious :)  Perhaps thwacking away at rock with pickaxes will be more soothing.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 02:21:59 PM

Noobler pet question #2.

Wtf am I supposed to do with these things when Silas isn't logged in?  Do they just hang out?  Do they need food?  One of you tamers must know the answer ;)

Jacob0883
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 03:32:03 PM

Put them in the stable.  They feed them and house them for you.  If you don't stable them, they will run away after about a day.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 03:41:55 PM

Sweet, chopping wood is getting tedious :)  Perhaps thwacking away at rock with pickaxes will be more soothing.

FYI make sure and turn logs into boards.  MUCH lighter (use a saw, takes 0 skill).

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006, 04:29:53 PM

FYI make sure and turn logs into boards.  MUCH lighter (use a saw, takes 0 skill).

Yep, been doin' that.  An axe works great as well.

Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 04:47:47 PM

In case you happen to not already know this, I think you can cut logs into boards so that they weigh less. 

You can also use scissors on hides to cut them into leather that only weighs 1 stone each.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Pets and gates  
Jump to: