Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 10:04:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: The Tower 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Tower  (Read 4979 times)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

on: June 16, 2006, 07:38:40 AM

Myself and I love lamp have dropped regs in, andi also put in 2 chests and a box with Weapons, magic weapons, pots, etc all TO BE USED BY ALL! Just grab em, if we run low ill replace them! Next thing im going to work on is armor sets, at least leather (since i have a tailor.

Dont be shy, its your house. Poke around a little bit, and if you need something...take it. If you are going to GM magery, maybe drop a couple thousand on Sulf ash and Spider silk to help out, but other than that...grab away!

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 11:17:48 AM

What armor sets you guys need?  I can help with the Leather armor if you need me to.  Or I can leave that to you.  I can take the Dex suits if you want.

Don't forget me in the mix.  I haven't been on much these past 3 days (work and RL stuff), but I think I'm gonna be on more after today.  Tonight I'll be on some too.

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 11:19:16 AM

What armor sets you guys need?  I can help with the Leather armor if you need me to.  Or I can leave that to you.  I can take the Dex suits if you want.

Don't forget me in the mix.  I haven't been on much these past 3 days (work and RL stuff), but I think I'm gonna be on more after today.  Tonight I'll be on some too.

You going to play Smeer the Queer with us?  Sign the thread Chin!  Heh, and I need to get with you later to pick up that armor and possibly get a vendor up.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 11:36:17 AM

Some dex suits would be bad ass. Im going to be working tailoring so Ill have a lot of left over exceptionals...though i may need some legs/tunics made. Ill get ya some ingots from my horde.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 11:41:22 AM

You going to play Smeer the Queer with us?  Sign the thread Chin!  Heh, and I need to get with you later to pick up that armor and possibly get a vendor up.

I was just thinking of that.  You guys might think about getting a small near high traffic areas for vendoring.  Nothing like a constant stream of income to help a guild out.
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 11:52:45 AM

I was just thinking of that.  You guys might think about getting a small near high traffic areas for vendoring.  Nothing like a constant stream of income to help a guild out.

I've only been working lumberjacking/bowcraft, but what would be a good one to work on for vendors?  Is hitting GM in bowcraft worth it?  I could easily snag some pack animals and work the mountains near the tower.  I know we grabbed a forge and anvil deed in one of the IDOCs, I could work smithing or whatever it's called if that's something we need more.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
I love Lamp (scrappt)
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006, 03:39:48 PM

i have a house set up for my vendor if anyone wants to use it its not the best place but i drop runes to it in town once and a while
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 04:49:22 PM

Myself and I love lamp have dropped regs in, andi also put in 2 chests and a box with Weapons, magic weapons, pots, etc all TO BE USED BY ALL! Just grab em, if we run low ill replace them! Next thing im going to work on is armor sets, at least leather (since i have a tailor.

Dont be shy, its your house. Poke around a little bit, and if you need something...take it. If you are going to GM magery, maybe drop a couple thousand on Sulf ash and Spider silk to help out, but other than that...grab away!

That's pretty awesome.  Thanks, guys.

I don't have much yet, but I plan on contributing much of what I get in the future.
Jacob0883
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 06:26:56 PM

Did I miss the post stating the location of this tower?
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: June 16, 2006, 07:18:58 PM

talk to someone in game (me) :)

Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: June 16, 2006, 08:18:39 PM

I'm on it with those Dex Suits for you guys.  You sure you wanna give me the ingots or do you want to try and sell em for guild $$?  We got a pretty decent stash of ingots (not great, but pretty good).  I gotta get my lazy ass to macroing mining with my miner.

I can make the GM Tunics and Legs if you like.  If you want to give it a go on the legs then I will do Tunics only.  Whichever makes ya happy bro.

Yes, Cheddar.  Yes we do need to hook up.  Plus gotta get that vendor of yours setup.

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: June 16, 2006, 09:23:40 PM

Ive had no luck sellin em...Maybe we can get a ingot vendor up or something too :)

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: The Tower  
Jump to: