Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:52:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: SMEAR THE QUEER - Friday 6/23 9pm EST 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SMEAR THE QUEER - Friday 6/23 9pm EST  (Read 5083 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: June 16, 2006, 06:59:18 AM

All,

I am looking to host the first BC event; it is titled "Smear the Queer."  It is a riproaring good time geared towards testing your mettle, dexterity, and ingenuity! 

It is only open up to guilded members.  Anyone may sign up within the guild, but due to its vicious nature GM Weapon, Tactics, Anatomy, and Healing are extremely recommended.  No potions are allowed, no poisoned weapons, no bard skills, no taming, and no magery.  Any armor is allowed, along with your weapon of choice!  Please note that when you die there is a good chance your armor/weapons may get misplaced, so GM is recommended.

This event is a solo PvE event; order of play will be determined via lottery.  A gate will be opened for the participant; after gating they will have 2 minutes to take down a certain nasty thing.  If no one kills the nasty beast, winner will be the one who survived the entire 2 minutes.  In the case of a tie we will have a "HELL IN THE CELL" match. 

Tentative schedule is next Friday night, 9pm EST.  This can be adjusted if enough people would like it to be; SIGN UP IN THIS THREAD!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 07:26:32 AM by Cheddar »

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 07:00:33 AM

Oh, and we will have fabulous prizes!

50k for the winner of the event.
10k bonus for killing the boss (anyone can win this!).

Plus more, to be announced as I finish sorting stuff out.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 07:10:07 AM

Old school event.

Hey, this reminded me.  Can you gate monsters out of dungeons like the old days?  Nothing like a poison elemental to mess up the interior decorating.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 07:10:43 AM

Ew im so glad my wife's character has been healbotting me for the last 2 weeks :) Cool idea man!

If you gate me into the shadow wyrm room so help me god im gonna PK your ass! :)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 07:27:46 AM by Slayerik »

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 07:13:01 AM

Old school event.

Hey, this reminded me.  Can you gate monsters out of dungeons like the old days?  Nothing like a poison elemental to mess up the interior decorating.

No.  You want signed up for the event?

Heh its old school with a twist.  I have been waiting for a couple weeks to announce this!  Yes, its gonna be that good.  I am hoping we can get some seating for people as well (so they can watch).
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 07:14:43 AM by Cheddar »

Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 07:44:03 AM

I'll have to just watch.  I doubt I'll have a character worth a crap by then.  My playtime will be fragmented, but if I can get nice macros set up and into the tower, I may be able to macro my way to victory!
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006, 07:48:31 AM

I'll have to just watch.  I doubt I'll have a character worth a crap by then.  My playtime will be fragmented, but if I can get nice macros set up and into the tower, I may be able to macro my way to victory!

If you are slick you may be able to survive- even without GM abilities.  With Slayers help everyone should be able to GM before the event. 

Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 07:57:51 AM

As always, if anyone needs macro tips lemme know.

Here's the other thing. I'm looking for people to PVP with. If someone says they will have my back in PVP, and dont feel like rolling a character and dealing with macros I will 7x them. Just gotta get me account info. Will probably take about 10-14 days (but it could be as fast as a week). Standard dexers and tank mages only please, i dont know thieves very well...

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 08:05:50 AM

I might take you up on that Slay.  Let me check out the macros and get situated.  If it seems to be going slow for me, I'll give you the reigns.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: June 16, 2006, 08:08:50 AM

ok , see my new thread. Its up to you, if you want to have me run it dont feel bad (otherwise try to contact me via AIM/MSN and we'll talk). Especially for a person that has played before. I feel bad just 7xing brand new UO players though...Gotta pay some dues ya know!

Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: June 16, 2006, 08:16:40 AM

ok , see my new thread. Its up to you, if you want to have me run it dont feel bad (otherwise try to contact me via AIM/MSN and we'll talk). Especially for a person that has played before. I feel bad just 7xing brand new UO players though...Gotta pay some dues ya know!

I'll give you one account.  I'll use the other two to work on my own stuff.  I'll use the guy/s you macro up to help with the PvP'ing when we are both on and the others for crafting or other weird stuff ,maybe thieving.
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: June 16, 2006, 08:21:19 PM

Ok boys and girls.  I'm in :).  My ass may get kicked, but I'm in :).

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #12 on: June 16, 2006, 08:43:29 PM

Ok boys and girls.  I'm in :).  My ass may get kicked, but I'm in :).

We can temporarily add your wife to guild as well.  Awesome, Ill start making a list of people.  This is gonna be a blast, TRUST me! 

Key is to get tons of people!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: SMEAR THE QUEER - Friday 6/23 9pm EST  
Jump to: